Yellowstone & 1883

Finally well lit naked sideboob in 1923. So that makes two of the younger actresses doing scenes buck naked.

Yellowstone is a good show with over the top moments but better than most other shows on tv. The few woke moments are the low points. I haven’t watched 1883 yet but apparently it doesn’t have as much buzz.

Yellowstone is garbage now. Beth sucks so bad it's become unwatchable.
It really has become completely stale, the repeated story lines are nauseating now at best. Beth is probably the worst character in the show by far.

I finished Yellowstone earlier this week and a few things I want to happen before this show ends. Beth needs to go. She is awful and her entire shtick is tiresome.

1883, I just began and I that that was Jennifer Lawrence playing Elsa.

1883 should have had Elsa show her boobs which might be really top notch based on her bathing in the puddle scene.

Yeah, Beth is really whack and she should just keep quiet and get naked.

Big fan of Taylor Sheridan…
Wind River
Sicario
Hell or High Water
Really like Yellowstone
Thought 1883 was good

Zero interest in the new Tulsa show though

Tulsa King is actually really good - Starts a little tongue in cheek but gets dark later on!

I'm yet to start Yellowstone but I really enjoyed 1883 - then again I'm a sucker for Westerns!

Just finished 1923 which I thought was very good - one thing consistent between the 2 though is the nasty runny noses when characters cry - mostly prevalent in 1883 but it even crept into 1923.

Maybe its their equivalent of John Woo's whites Doves...!

I liked yellowstone. Kevin Costner got his MOJO back. The only truly laughable part was the girl teeter trying to pull off a Texas accent lol. Noone talks like that

1883 is infinitely better and a lot more beautifully shot than Yellowstone. I'm also not ashamed to say that 1883 completey destroyed me.

1883 would have been better if the daughter showed the goods like Beth does. Would have settled for the mom too.

Yellowstone was great then started to get dumb . 1923 I thought was better thsn 1883

1883 is infinitely better and a lot more beautifully shot than Yellowstone. I'm also not ashamed to say that 1883 completey destroyed me.
That's worth watching. Pretty wild stuff.

It peaked with the season 3 finale of the Yellowstone being attacked and all the family left for dead. That was intense.

Season 4's only interesting storyline was Jimmy going to Texas to the 6's to learn how to cowboy. The rest of it was the garbage governor storyline, the introduction of Summer, Beth's corporate office job and just an overall lesser focus on the ranch and ranch hands. Beth is a full on cartoon character by season 5 and there is not one interesting aspect to the show anymore.

I'll still be interested to watch the finale season in the fall but only to see every one's fate.

Yellowstone is like justified but ranch version lol (justified was better though imo)

1883 was alright except when it went dancing with the wolves

Back