Yellowstone & 1883

I actually like 1883 for the most part and it was acted well. Especially from the main guy my friend told me is a singer. Did a great job.

the daughter was hot too

Yellowstone sucked.

The country singer was perfectly cast for his 1883 role. So were the old guy from Road House and his sidekick.

I look forward to seeing Lightning with the Yellow Hair doing some nude scenes hopefully.

1923 is pretty good n way better than 1883 IMO. Might end up better than Yellowstone.

1923 has started off really well but the family linage is confusing.

1923 has some great actors in it. Ford n Mirren are legends. Agree that the linage is tough but it's starting out great . I might like Fords character more than Costners

1923 has some great actors in it. Ford n Mirren are legends. Agree that the linage is tough but it's starting out great . I might like Fords character more than Costners

Yellowstone lost its luster for me. It's just too over the top. 1883 and thus far 1923 were much more focused and succinct. Just the lineage of having the brother run the ranch, but keeping the kids from 1883 is really throwing me off

Yellowstone lost its luster for me. It's just too over the top. 1883 and thus far 1923 were much more focused and succinct. Just the lineage of having the brother run the ranch, but keeping the kids from 1883 is really throwing me off
Yellowstone fell off a little last season . 1923 seems much better agree there. I used to like Beth now she's just really annoying. Rip is still really good.

I think the only kid from 1883 on 1923 is the little boy and I think he had a little bro in between the shows who's getting married to the non-cowboy girl. I think Harrison Ford is the 1883 dad's bro. No idea where Spencer (Kraven the Hunter) fits in.

Yellowstone is probably one of the better shows that came out in the last 5yrs. Aside from House of the Dragon. It's nice seeing these older actors like Costner & Ford showing their acting skills outside of big blockbusters.

Over dramatic. Glorified soap opera.

Some are so starved for anything that this show is somehow finding itself on peoples best lists. The acting and cinematography, good. The writing is laughable though and that is ultimately the core of any show or movie. Just cant take it seriously.

Harrison Ford is Tim McGraw's brother.
Cowboy rancher that postponed the wedding is the son of John, Tim McGraw's little boy in 1883.
African hunter is also Tim McGraw's son.

That's all I know

The young cowboy's fiance apparently has decent sized natural boobs. How did her nipples not show up on screen?

I find it hard to believe Beth supposedly never knew about the "train station."

Yellowstone is good.
1883 was good.
1923 is straight trash. Whole show is off. Very bumpy and does not flow. Ford makes it worse imo.

Hopefully by him getting shot the show gets better.

I thought Jack was 1883's little boy's little bro, but I think he's that kid's kid and Spencer (Kraven The Hunter) is the little bro and seems like he's going to be the family's ace and wreck all the enemies when he returns. I think his fiance did full frontal in a past role and possibly fake boobs.

Loved 1883, don’t like Yellowstone and stopped watching it

I think it’s the time setting. I just love the setting more in 1883. The modern drama shit doesn’t do it for me.

Back