Yeah

I've done 10 many times.

1,2,3,8,9,10 I think I could do. Varying degrees of confidence for each but I think they'd be possible.

10 would take strategic planning and using the perimeter to your advantage. If you're just running all around you're going to gas out, but if you stay along the side and jump/evade when it gets close to you it'll just crash into the walls and you can just keep doing that.

7 is no caffeine, but you could use cocaine and meth to help you out, but I wouldn't use them so I feel I wouldn't succeed.

1. Run a sub 13 minute 2mile on a track. Nope.
2. You vs your best friend (fight) you must win. Tap, Ko, etc. Why would I want to do this?
3. Lose 10 pounds in 3 days. Yeah.
4. Don't use the Internet for 6 months. Why would I want to do this?
5. Finish 3 large pizzas in 1 hour. No fucking way.
6. Balance on one foot for 45 minutes with no support. Yeah.
7. Stay up for 5 days. No caffeine. Easy.
8.Hand fight with an enraged chimp for 16 seconds. Do I get to run away for most of that time?
9. Preform 1000 sit-ups in 44 minutes. No.
10. Evade a possessed lawn mower in a open field for 1 hour. The lawnmower is going 8 miles per hour. You can't leave the area. The area is 300 by 300 feet on flat land. The lawnmower is locked on to you. Couldn't I just stand on it?

My overwhelming question is why would I want to do any of these things?

I am currently partaking in a no fap february challenge. So far I am doing well.

I am currently partaking in a no fap february challenge. So far I am doing well.
giphy.gif

10 is easy you just jump on the lawnmower and ride it for the hour. Maybe even bring a few beer for the ride.

You are given ten tasks

1. Run a sub 13 minute 2mile on a track.
2. You vs your best friend (fight) you must win. Tap, Ko, etc.
3. Lose 10 pounds in 3 days.
4. Don't use the Internet for 6 months.
5. Finish 3 large pizzas in 1 hour.
6. Balance on one foot for 45 minutes with no support.
7. Stay up for 5 days. No caffeine.
8.Hand fight with an enraged chimp for 16 seconds.
9. Preform 1000 sit-ups in 44 minutes.
10. Evade a possessed lawn mower in a open field for 1 hour. The lawnmower is going 8 miles per hour. You can't leave the area. The area is 300 by 300 feet on flat land. The lawnmower is locked on to you.

Which ones do you feel you can and can't do?
1. I can do it.
2. My best friend is a 130lb woman who doesn't train. I've been Thai boxing since I was a teenager, and have trained multiple grappling styles. I basically pick and choose how I win.
3. I can do that, but it won't be pretty.
4. Unpossible!
5. Unpossible!
6. I have incredible balance. I got dis...
7. Unpossible!
8. Unpossible!
9. Unpossible!
10. Jump on top, ride the bitch till the time runs out.

2. You vs your best friend (fight) you must win. Tap, Ko, etc. Why would I want to do this?
To see who wins.
4. Don't use the Internet for 6 months. Why would I want to do this?
To see if you can do it.
8.Hand fight with an enraged chimp for 16 seconds. Do I get to run away for most of that time?
Sure. But no time will go away unless you're actively hand fighting the beast.
10. Evade a possessed lawn mower in a open field for 1 hour. The lawnmower is going 8 miles per hour. You can't leave the area. The area is 300 by 300 feet on flat land. The lawnmower is locked on to you. Couldn't I just stand on it?
No.

You are given ten tasks

1. Run a sub 13 minute 2mile on a track. Probably not because I'm out of shape. Might be a chance though.
2. You vs your best friend (fight) you must win. Tap, Ko, etc. He doesn't have any fighting training, so yes.
3. Lose 10 pounds in 3 days. A 10 lbs weight cut in 3 days seems easy enough. Probably could do it in one.
4. Don't use the Internet for 6 months. Possible, but tedious and difficult. And I'd have to halt my education for 6 months which would suck. So I'd rather not.
5. Finish 3 large pizzas in 1 hour. No way. Probably 1, or 1.5.
6. Balance on one foot for 45 minutes with no support. I doubt it. 45 minutes is a long time for that. Never tried it though.
7. Stay up for 5 days. No caffeine. No. I'd go insane and then fall asleep anyway after a few days is my guess.
8.Hand fight with an enraged chimp for 16 seconds. Chimp would inflict serious wounds on me, and probably lasting damage. Vicious little fucks. How big is the area though? Any chance of avoiding it for a bit before it stats to rip off my balls and gauge out my eyes?
9. Preform 1000 sit-ups in 44 minutes. see 1. But without the chance of succes.
10. Evade a possessed lawn mower in a open field for 1 hour. The lawnmower is going 8 miles per hour. You can't leave the area. The area is 300 by 300 feet on flat land. The lawnmower is locked on to you. LMAO, this task is hilarious. But no. I doubt I could run for 8+ miles for an hour since I'm out of shape. So no, unless I can flip it over somehow. Or if that thing has a huge turning radius that allows me to catch my breath from time to time.

Which ones do you feel you can and can't do?

Back