Yay or nay: winner of Jiri vs Pereira should call out Jon Jones?

Seahawks Fan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I really think the winner of Jiri vs Pereira should call out Jon Jones for LHW title fight. It's a perfect scenario. Jon will be in attendance because he's the main event so he will probably have to answer the call out right then and there if he beats Stipe. The winner of Jiri vs Pereira could probably even get in the octagon after Jones fights and call him out face to face. They could say something like "I've got your belt, if you're really the LHW goat then cime back and prove it" or something like that lol. Do it!!!

It depends. I think it would be really ironic to call him out while he's unconscious.

Jones knows he'd get slept by both so he'll retire after beating a 42 year old Stipe

Rarely been rocked in his career but literally everyone will sleep him. Precarious position Jones is always in, crazy how he managed to be undefeated considering literally everyone ever was supposed to sleep him.

He wrestle-fuck hellbows both jiri and poatan into Bolivian

Rarely been rocked in his career but literally everyone will sleep him. Precarious position Jones is always in, crazy how he managed to be undefeated considering literally everyone ever was supposed to sleep him.

He wrestle-fuck hellbows both jir and poatan into Bolivian
This. He would have his way with these 2. Not even close and I am not a Jones fan

Dumbest-ish callout, nothing wrong calling Jones, or the HW winner, but either is never going down to LHW, its still a fight, just pointless to try to get him down to LHW when he took years to move up.

Nay. They can't get that fight, so what's the point. They'd just end up looking thirsty and not worth Jon's time. The winner should call out Hill.

Reactions: HHJ

I don't think he'd have an easy time with Jiri, but I don't see what Poatan could do to make it competitive.

Lmao holy shit he'd murder either one of them.

Jones knows he'd get slept by both so he'll retire after beating a 42 year old Stipe

I don't see it

You mean the same guy in Jiri whose striking defense is running into strikes and using his head to stop punches. I do not get the whole Jiri thing, the guy is a wild fighter who has poor defensive striking. He never keeps his hands up when he is moving in and out of range. It would be fun to watch but he also has to deal with jones wrestling which I do not see going well for a wild fighter like him.

Along with another man in Poatan who would be going on a swimming lesson in deep water wrestling without his life jacket and swim trunks. Poatan is in no way calling out jones, that would be a bad idea. He needs to be fed strikers with no wrestling or grappling range and that is the best way Poatan can keep the belt. The minute he fights a good LHW wrestler , Poatan will be exposed until he gets more time on the mat. With that said, I still do not think it will be enough, at least at LHW.

Last edited:
I really think the winner of Jiri vs Pereira should call out Jon Jones for LHW title fight. It's a perfect scenario. Jon will be in attendance because he's the main event so he will probably have to answer the call out right then and there if he beats Stipe. The winner of Jiri vs Pereira could probably even get in the octagon after Jones fights and call him out face to face. They could say something like "I've got your belt, if you're really the LHW goat then cime back and prove it" or something like that lol. Do it!!!

I'd watch it, but i don't think Jones needs that fight to prove he is the LHW GOAT
He's done everything and set all the records at LHW, its the HW killers like Pavlovich I think Jones should face, if he wants a legacy at both LHW and HW. But if he wants to retire off into the sunset after beating Stipe, I'm cool with that

Back