Ya'll must not know who Dominick Reyes is

Sensei Student

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ya’ll must not know who Dominick Reyes is.
He was an A+ Level athlete who played A+ level sport FOOTBALL!!
He also beat their only mutual opponent OSP better too.
Also, Jones' performance has been lackluster lately. Arguably losing to no leg Santos.
-500 underdog? Bet the house on Reyes boys!!

If you don't know, now you know!

I think that he said in his last interview something about mama mentality
I will go with JJ on this one as much as I dont like him

Sherdoggers bet basements - not houses.

Nothing played out about the "y'all must not know who ____________ is thread..."

giphy.webp

he's the guy who beat a blown up middleweight and got a title shot

he's also the guy who is going to beat jon jones

Ya’ll must not know who Dominick Reyes is.
He was an A+ Level athlete who played A+ level sport FOOTBALL!!
He also beat their only mutual opponent OSP better too.
Also, Jones' performance has been lackluster lately. Arguably losing to no leg Santos.
-500 underdog? Bet the house on Reyes boys!!

If you don't know, now you know!

Bet your stupid ass question mark against the best AV on Sherdog

Or go back to Reddit

<JonesDXSuckIt>

TS is obviously trolling and wants to make fun of Reyes and the people who believe he will win.
I don't understand, Jon is the favorite, but Reyes is dangerous and has a path to victory, whats wrong in acknowledging that? Why you must put him down to elevate Jon? It's not as if he needs it.

One of the things I appreciate most about this place is the ability that some posters have to drive a meme into the ground at speeds that are incomprehensible to the human eye

Jones could end every fight in the first using his wrestling and hellbows if he wanted. Hes so bored and great at the same time. He decides to keep it on the feet. To challenge himself.

I wouldn’t listen to TS if I’m betting money. There are actually other fighters in the UFC (past and present) that were much better football players than Reyes, some of which are in the same division.

Back