Ya'll must not know who Dominick Reyes is

Jones could end every fight in the first using his wrestling and hellbows if he wanted. Hes so bored and great at the same time. He decides to keep it on the feet. To challenge himself.

That's why Jones' gameplan will define the fight, if he fights to win he'll use grappling and smash the shit out of him, if he wants to keep it standing he still probably wins but it's riskier.

Well two of the previous GOATS Anderson and Aldo saw their streaks end due to left hand shots, let's see if Reyes can do it Jones.

I love how every major fight, one Sherdogger makes a simple thread banking on the underdog, just so they can bump the thread and look like a genius if it happens to turn out that way; even though they don't actually believe it.

TS is being sarcastic lol

Theres a fight this weekend?

We talking about the same guy, you know the guy who got gifted a decision to volkan?

I think that he said in his last interview something about mama mentality
I will go with JJ on this one as much as I dont like him
He said mamba mentality. Like the apex predator snake.

I feel like this is a poor card that not many people will tune in for.

Reyes seemed confident, I feel like he can beat Jon that we’ve seen lately, go blast him.

Jon will probably ground him and submit him though

Post pics of your bet or dumb troll.
Anyone else notice how many White Belts have been coming and going this past month. It’s a lot. Feels like I see a freshly banned new account everyday.

I truly feel Jones is in big trouble. He's undefeated, but he's not in his prime imo. He's slow, hesitant, fat, and hits like a baby with no killer instinct

Reyes is the only guy that's ever made me want to root for Jones

Back