• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yahoo news Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

SJW mass meltdown incoming

1sw7s0.jpg

Gotta count on yahoo news to make a stir out of nothing, yahoo the experts along with huff po in outrage culture, give it to these writers to find something to complain about they could even write and article on a guy saying a woman had beautiful toes and claim its disgusting sexist and degrading.

Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

Shalise Manza Young,Yahoo Sports

Trying to use sexuality as a way of “selling” the public on female athletes (or, let’s be real, women in general), isn’t a new concept. It’s an idea that’s run its course, but not in the UFC, apparently.

Video of a photoshoot with UFC photographer Mike Roach before strawweight fighter Tatiana Suarez’s recent bout had many on Twitter a bit miffed.

‘You can still see your assets’
In a short clip of the shoot posted to Twitter by MMA fan account @FullContactWTWF, Roach is instructing how to pose and tells her to cross her arms in such a way that the UFC logo on her top is showing and “you can still see your assets.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/uproar...tatiana-suarez-show-off-assets-172603418.html

Why do people complain about other people complaining about shit they claim doesn’t matter? I mean I’m seriously asking, because now I’m complaining about people complaining about people complaining about shit they say doesn’t matter.

I think maybe were all just assholes.

Wow, how did somebody get into the entertainment industry with such antiquated ideas like “sex sells”?

Even the writer of the report lies to him/herself. How do you figure this type of thing has run its course? How fuckin out of touch can you be?

I initially thought he was referring to her arms not boobs.

So people still read Yahoo garbage?
Yeah its a radical left wing joke. I go there for laughs like it's the onion. The sad part is these snowflakes are serious. This country is going to shit.

He’s a photographer

What do they expect lol

I wonder what the new Duchess of Sussex thinks about all of this, she developed a keen sense of social justice at a young age because she's bi-racial you know.

The photog didn't ask her to "show off" anything

Can't show off any assets in those stupid Reebok sports bras.

At least when fighters could wear what they wanted there was more chance of a tiddy escaping or a fat booty jiggling while GnPing like Meishas.

Usman is responsible for the controversy due to his overly dramatic, outraged response at the end of the video.

how about he treated her with respect.

People used to get offended by things directed at them ..Today people search for things to be offended at via whatever social media platform is the flavor of the month. Most of the people bitching are too chicken shit to say anything in the real world or don't actually care.

LMFAO everything is a movement these days. Good thing sherdog is 100 % PC haha

Back