Yahoo News explains: What is hand, foot and mouth disease?

Run of the mill viral kids' illness. Not rare or really serious. Is this a public service message? I assumed most normal people know about this illness.
I agree. pneumonia or a variety of lung diseases are probably a bigger threat.

That shit is rampant at my kids' daycare. At least it won't erase a chromosome though

hfmd is so low on my list of diseases I give a flying fuck about.

you can catch way more lethal and horrible things from pests,bugs and vermin in most people homes.

meningitis is probably more common than this for adults and probably more lethal or crippling.

I just read an article where some white guy had his legs amputated because his dog licked him, I never understood people who let their dogs lick their body and face and lips like that.

The guy got sepsis.

I never let my pets in my bed, and I always wash my hands after petting them.

I seen some of my white friends pet their dog and let the dog lick their face and then continue eating with dirty ass hands and dog saliva on their mouth and face.

I remember my son got HFMD in daycare. His one was pretty nasty, especially around the inner thigh area. My wife ended up getting it to and she was having such a hard time eating due to the sores. Luckily for some reason I didn't catch it which is surprising because during the first year my first child was born I got more sick then I did in nearly the entire last decade combined.

Back