Social Syphilis and other STDs are on the rise. States lost millions of dollars to fight and treat them

There was a comedian called p
i learned the other day that rhinorrhea is just a runny nose.

with a name like that you would think it would be something far more nasty.
there was a comedian named Pasta that cited orogonorrea and orosyphillis during a segment

there was a comedian named Pasta that cited orogonorrea and orosyphillis during a segment

i can't say i'm familiar with either of those blessings to be bestowed upon, but i'm guessing that this is the reason why she should shower first before you eat her ass.

At this point just create a new subcategory and call it "Gaybies"

It wasn't gay people who spread HIV, just to comment a bit tangentially.

It was released into that demographic along with blacks for eugenic purposes.

Created in a lab just like COVID, and they used vaccines to deliver it.

It wasn't gay people who spread HIV, just to comment a bit tangentially.

It was released into that demographic along with blacks for eugenic purposes.

Created in a lab just like COVID, and they used vaccines to deliver it.
Source

I'm really glad I never got an STD to my knowledge. I'll be more careful.

I'm really glad I never got an STD to my knowledge. I'll be more careful.
Everyone knows sperm is a sexually transmitted disease. You are just the result and possible spreader as we all are. This is a kind of public address. Stop cumming everywhere. Keep it in your pants. Or a sock

Everyone knows sperm is a sexually transmitted disease. You are just the result and possible spreader as we all are. This is a kind of public address. Stop cumming everywhere. Keep it in your pants. Or a sock

Thanks bro I needed that.

gonorrhea really isn't so bad after the 4'th time that you get it. a little bit of penicillin will fix you right up and you'll be back to laying pipe and eating the crusty poon in no time. that shit works for syphilis too, so you'll be getting even more bang for your buck.

and speaking of getting more bang for your buck, it's $2 coupon night! ya'll wanna raw dog some hookers with me tonight? we can go halfers on some herpes. whats a little bit of chlamydia anyways? that shit will put some hair on your chest. if you're a little too busy today, you guys can always join me tomorrow for crab night!

They all sound like characters out of Greek mythology.
Homer wrote: The heroic Herpes came to the rescue of beautiful Chlamydia and challenged her evil abductor, Syphilis.

We’ve got the same upticks here in Canada. It’s especially common in the “men who have sex with men” community, as well as the recent immigrant community, as well as the usual health outlier of “Native” communities.

The solution doesn’t exist. Treat it as well as it can be treated. The Provincial government here still spends huge time and money trying to non-judgementally suggest that people (especially certain populations that these
Campaigns are targeted towards) should probably wear condoms when they have casual sex, and plan ahead to do so when they are
Going to be combining that sec with drugs, and the end result of years of that and various strategies and prevailing ideologies has been statistically near zero chance since the early nineties and praising PrEP and PEP as miraculous Human Rights.

Wonder how long it’ll be until the antivax community wages their war on antibiotics.
“Chlamydia is harmless! Azithromycin causes turbo cancer! Sheep!”

My "cousin" tried to treat gonorrhea with some home medicine crap for over a year during the pandemic. It spread to her Fallopian tubes and she is now unable to have kids at age 25. Her husband who supported her nuttiness divorced her because the wants a "traditional" family.

Julius Wagner Jouregg won a noble prize for curing patients of syphilis by using fever/heat therapy.

Some on that can be heard toward the end of this video ~

My "cousin" tried to treat gonorrhea with some home medicine crap for over a year during the pandemic. It spread to her Fallopian tubes and she is now unable to have kids at age 25. Her husband who supported her nuttiness divorced her because the wants a "traditional" family.
Problem solved itself imho

And the worms ate into his brain…
understood-reference.gif

Knew I didn't have it but was a bit relieved after having to test during the Green Card process that I didn't have Syphilis. I thought it wasn't existent anymore.

@LeonardoBjj going for best thread starter award with a gimmick I can get behind.

Yea who would have known cutting funding for abortion, fighting against birth control, and being against public health care would have negative effects?

Back