Y’all forgot who DC is!

obviously not abum, but i lose respect for a lot of things he says like calling himself the greatest heavyweight... ur suposed to let other people do that for you and just keep fighting to prove it.

obviously not abum, but i lose respect for a lot of things he says like calling himself the greatest heavyweight... ur suposed to let other people do that for you and just keep fighting to prove it.
I pretty much wrote the same thing but you beat me to it!!

Eye poking, towel holding, emotional, holier than thou fake classy cheater
He is every bit as cocky as Rockhold minus the good looks. DC gets a pass for the crap he says because he is shaped like Faizon Love.

upload_2019-9-16_10-18-2.jpeg

Black Fedor is my favorite fighter not named Fedor. That gentlemen is one tough cookie.

DC was an ok fighter, which often relied to LNP, that's how UFC works.
But he lost to real champions, and tbh we'll never know what would have happened from his first fight against Stipe if wasn't for that eye poke.

Still, the fact that he eye poked and then charged against his partially blind foe right after doesn't help people trying to like him. Specially when the other known eyepoker was actually Jones.

Black Fedor is my favorite fighter not named Fedor. That gentlemen is one tough cookie.
Please do not insult the one and only GOAT-Fedor. No one calls DC that anymore once it was shown how he handles himself win or lose.

His streak in Strikeforce tournament was an absolute joy to watch, the way he destroyed Bigfoot (who was riding the hype after defeating Fedor) was nothing short of amazing. Especially considering the fact that he was relatively unknown at that time.

Anywho as a person he's unbearable - bully mentality and when he's on the mic he's top three worst commentators I ever heard.

Loses to jones and stipe and people act like he is a bum.

Started mma older, at 5’9 came in and wrecked the SFHWGP, throwing giants in the air and came into the ufc and became a double champ.

He beat killers like barnett, mir, roy, stipe, gus, rumble x2, volkan, hendo, silva and trt bigfoot.

Class act former olympian who is one of the best ever and a legend

Stand up family man, great fighter
Make a thinly veiled thread to draw attention to the fact that you think DC is no good!

I hate to say it but it worked!

Back