Y’all forgot who DC is!

DC does a great job at self promoting his legacy while putting on the "hey, I'm just a happy chubby guy" persona on the UFC platform.

Loses to jones and stipe and people act like he is a bum.

Started mma older, at 5’9 came in and wrecked the SFHWGP, throwing giants in the air and came into the ufc and became a double champ.

He beat killers like barnett, mir, roy, stipe, gus, rumble x2, volkan, hendo, silva and trt bigfoot.

Class act former olympian who is one of the best ever and a legend

Stand up family man, great fighter

I thought dumb how joe bring up the retirement first question how fuck he retirement .,!? Only 3 loss and he win fight to he losing

Dc eye poke tho were purposeful and gross tho

gtfo clown. you joined yesterday. Anyone saying that dumb shit is a casual fan or a clueless hater. facts
Join date insulting. Very original. You must be a hit at all the parties.

giphy.gif

<36>

He's the UFC HW GOAT if he beats Stipe in the trilogy.
no, hes not.
You wanna call him HW Goat, so you assume he is a HW.
You cant be HW goat when LHW beats you 2 times, in a row.
Regardless of what he accomplishes from this point on, he wont be goat material

no, hes not.
You wanna call him HW Goat, so you assume he is a HW.
You cant be HW goat when LHW beats you 2 times, in a row.
Regardless of what he accomplishes from this point on, he wont be goat material

lol, losses at LHW mean nothing for the HW GOAT Status. RDA winning a championship at LW doesn't mean he's regarded as a WW champ. So why the other way around?

Good fighter, but highly overrated. Fat, bad cardio, a three round fighter. Sloppy striker. Always vulnerable to wrestlers.

But I always enjoy guys like him, Hunt and Nelson, as they have highly unlikely physique, And keep on surprising with good performances.

Back