Y’all forgot who DC is!

when people talk about how hes a stand up guy and all that it makes me mentally vomit a bit. hes a duck artist and i hope get gets ko'd some more

<36>

He's the UFC HW GOAT if he beats Stipe in the trilogy.
lol no he's not he's still behind stipe, cain and jds and werdum. your line of "reason" would state conor is number 1 at fw. after all, he is undefeated with wins over aldo and holloway.

Were you sleeping when he defended against Lewis then?
he cherry picked a fight against a guy coming off a win against volkov. volkov, who won 14 mins and 40 seconds of his fight against lewis. one of the weakest title challengers possible.

he took it because he knew lewis was no threat. Stipe clearly deserved the rematch. evidenced by him getting a rematch. he didn't want to take the rematch, because it was too high risk. and surprise surprise, he got beaten. like he probably knew he would.

lol, losses at LHW mean nothing for the HW GOAT Status. RDA winning a championship at LW doesn't mean he's regarded as a WW champ. So why the other way around?
He doesnt have enough defenses. He hasnt beaten The best competition.
On top of that, got his ass whooped 2 times by Jones
Hes a great fighter, Im not taking anything from him. But i simply cant see him as goat hw

It’s true, they showed him on commentary and I was like who dat?

Back