• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television X-MEN '97 (First Official Trailer, post #292)

Unhinged leftist cunt is in charge.

2021.11.22-06.23-boundingintocomics-619be01138baa.jpg

giphy.gif

i’m pretty sure the creator & head writer is some dude named Beau.

i remember when people actually looked forward to new releases, even remakes or reboots. i think some of you need to go into hibernation for awhile & maybe y’all will wake up a lil less determined to be so miserable all the time

Didn’t realize that
they are just one of many producers attached to the project, & they aren’t even an executive producer. just as flower2d is one of many bullshit & performative outrage merchants haunting the ‘berry these days.

Unhinged leftist cunt is in charge.

2021.11.22-06.23-boundingintocomics-619be01138baa.jpg

giphy.gif

These folks are just living in their own world no concept of reality.

I swear it’s like they asked a group of kids what they want for their bday party and they say “pizza, cake and ice cream” and their like, “ok so you kids want steamed broccoli, brown rice and unsweetened apple sauce.”

i’m pretty sure the creator & head writer is some dude named Beau.

i remember when people actually looked forward to new releases, even remakes or reboots. i think some of you need to go into hibernation for awhile & maybe y’all will wake up a lil less determined to be so miserable all the time
GrslyN.jpg

Didn't bothered to watch the video so I'm trying to educate this flower dude.

Yep. He's in the video.

they are just one of many producers attached to the project, & they aren’t even an executive producer. just as flower2d is one of many bullshit & performative outrage merchants haunting the ‘berry these days.
Tag me like a man.

Or not.

It's 2024.
These folks are just living in their own world no concept of reality.

I swear it’s like they asked a group of kids what they want for their bday party and they say “pizza, cake and ice cream” and their like, “ok so you kids want steamed broccoli, brown rice and unsweetened apple sauce.”
x-men-97-and-the-downgrade-of-rogues-assets-v0-N0XH7VVTniK1DAgwqTPtz-k9sOs4Pnm0K-PpcVAWEVo.jpg

IIt wasn't even good for it's time. Batman The Animated series came out at the same time and was superior.
No it wasn't, not even close. Batman has some straight stupid storylines. Like when Batman got his ass whooped by 3 rich kids in wolf masks who wanted to wreak a little havoc in their suburb. Or when Batman was getting his ass whooped by the Clock King. Or when Batman spent the whole episode asleep in some kids' basement.

Batman didn't get badass until after Superman came out, and they had to make him more of a badass to keep up with the upcoming Justice League series.

X-Men was badass from the get go. It may have has clunkier animation, but the storytelling was 10 times better. Days of Future Past, the savage land, Omega Red, Magneto, Apocalypse, Cable, all kinds of badass shit was used right from the start.

No it wasn't, not even close. Batman has some straight stupid storylines. Like when Batman got his ass whooped by 3 rich kids in wolf masks who wanted to wreak a little havoc in their suburb. Or when Batman was getting his ass whooped by the Clock King. Or when Batman spent the whole episode asleep in some kids' basement.

Batman didn't get badass until after Superman came out, and they had to make him more of a badass to keep up with the upcoming Justice League series.

X-Men was badass from the get go. It may have has clunkier animation, but the storytelling was 10 times better. Days of Future Past, the savage land, Omega Red, Magneto, Apocalypse, Cable, all kinds of badass shit was used right from the start.

You just agreed with me. I was responding to the quality of the animation, not the quality of the show.

I thought FilmThreat had a pretty good take on this. It used to be a show about misfits and now the misfits are everyone who thinks they are a victim nowadays.

I've seen many YouTubers claim 'they nuked Rogue's ass!' But for those who have actually watched the 90s X-Men series since the 90s would notice that now internet-famous shot of Rogue's ass is the only shot it looks larger-than-nornal due to the pose + angle.

In practically every other shot, it looks like a normal-sized ass, not a noticable size difference to that '97 trailer shot.

Now am I saying this new iteration of the X-Men won't be 'woke?' Chances are, due to whom is in charge of it, its practically guaranteed to be woke as Morph's new look and non-binary status confirms, but the question is how the rest of the show may be infected with leftist ideology.

Will Rogue be the southern flirt she was in the 90s show? Animated & voiced to be sensually attractive? Will she have the same 'will they or won't they' with Gambit?

I very much doubt it.

So, for everyone hoping this will be a nostalgia trip back through your childhood, just like The Last Jedi, your expectations are about to be subverted.

I very much

I've seen many YouTubers claim 'they nuked Rogue's ass!' But for those who have actually watched the 90s X-Men series since the 90s would notice that now internet-famous shot of Rogue's ass is the only shot it looks larger-than-nornal due to the pose + angle.

In practically every other shot, it looks like a normal-sized ass, not a noticable size difference to that '97 trailer shot.

Can confirm they did have her pack on some pounds.

media

R.79fb4daa42a5313993ea614e77d1ad11

R.36ab326cf24e6330b042de0a06919f53

R.65e95f3e8bef6c47a1b29bfe6e9737e7

R.dd18ea78ff23edacc3f7e778e232d84e

Can't directly link, but its concept art designs from the original 90s series.

Back