WWF Vince McMahon steps down as CEO after sexual affair allegations

vince-mcmahon-power-walk.gif

vince is getting cancelled.

was only a matter of time. The guy is a huge bisexual hendonist and he definitley loved to party with his coke and roids. They didn't welcome him into hollywood but he forged his own path.

WWE is dead these days anyways.

It's actually been pretty good these days. I've been finding myself tuning in more and more the past year or so.
Some interesting storylines, and some shades of old Raw is War as well.

Welcome back

they threw me in the hole for a week for "breaking the rules" !!!

i dont even know what i did this time! but i had two sherdog tabs open - the meme thread and that donald trump 1/6 hearing thread - which now seems to have disappeared - and i accidentally posted a meme into that thread legit by mistake and then tried to correct myself in the post below because i wasnt able to edit the original post, due to being dubbed for posting a link to google maps. and those posts seem to be removed, so i'm assuming they banned me for posting a meme outside of the meme thread. man that kinda rustles my jimmies a little bit because i wasnt intentionally trying to do that!

With all of the shit this man has done on camera, what sort of debauchery did he get himself into that could get him ousted?

I know Sasha Banks and Naomi abruptly walked out on the company and they were the female tag team champs. I wonder?

In memoriam...

Classic Vince.
Good night, sweet prince.

im counting the days until linda mcmahon hears about this and becomes single and ready to mingle. this is my opportunity right here sherbros. my body is ready.

linda-mcmahon-bio-net-worth-facts.jpg

There have been hints that McMahon and Linda have been separated before Meltzer’s reveal this morning. During his appearance on The Pat McAfee Show earlier this year, McMahon briefly referred to Linda as “his wife at the time,” before quickly correcting himself. Though the comment caused much speculation at the time, no further details emerged.

interesting.

WSJ said they found multiple NDA’s of the sexual nature that need investigations.

they bout to Cosby his ass.

WSJ said they found multiple NDA’s of the sexual nature that need investigations.

they bout to Cosby his ass.

oh boy. hope they televise it when the judge tells vince mcmahon to kiss his ass.

His mental health has been brought into question as of late with how WWE has been programmed. Stephanie came back temporarily and the segments she produced were apparently so bad she was forced out of the company. So the decision to make her temporary CEO is confusing.

There are accusations that Vince McMahon paid off law enforcement to get Jimmy Snuka off the hook for murder. He very likely has been involved in some very shady things.

Back