WWF Vince McMahon steps down as CEO after sexual affair allegations

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The move comes several days after a Wall Street Journal report, citing people familiar with the matter, described a secret $3 million payment McMahon made to a female former employee with whom he allegedly had an affair, as well as non-disclosure agreements with other employees. The investigation is also looking into similar arrangements with John Laurinaitis, a former wrestler who manages talent relations for WWE.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ave-detected-signals-from-alien-civilizations

Really? After 40 plus years? Well I guess he could retire with his 2billion and live ok....

vince is getting cancelled.

was only a matter of time. The guy is a huge bisexual hendonist and he definitley loved to party with his coke and roids. They didn't welcome him into hollywood but he forged his own path.

WWE is dead these days anyways.

Dude got done in by his own board.

Must have been pretty serious.

I'd be surprised if he didn't fuck the majority of those 'divas'

Also who cares if he had sex with a coworker. An affair makes it sound like it was consensual and he just wanted to keep it on the DL so his wife didn't find out

Also who cares if he had sex with a coworker. An affair makes it sound like it was consensual and he just wanted to keep it on the DL so his wife didn't find out

$3M for a consensual affair? Maybe it was consensual at one point, but something definitely went south with that price tag.

<LikeReally5>

Also he was the CEO. No one there is his co-worker.

They are his workers. Fucking your workers is kind of frowned upon in the corporate world.

Last edited:

Apparently 3 million dollars cares. I've always found it strange that prostitution is illegal but it is legal to pay someone to be quiet that you had sex with them. Bizzare

i8vRQAb.gif

If people heard the life of pro wrestler stories they would be shocked. Orgys and crazy sex I’m sure that’s the only thing stopping tgr Rick to run for president.

If he's stepping down, I have a feeling they're going to find out about a whole lot more than some affair and hush money. Vince took on the US Government and won. This does not seem nearly as serious, so for him to resign over it(granted, he's a 1000 years old now), it seems like there might be more than meets the eye here.

Vince was a bit creepy. I think enough stories have come out on these ‘shoots’ programs to determine that he used his position of power to become the ultimate sex pest. Lawsuits and rumors have been around this guy for as long as I can remember.

He will go down as being a great circus wrangler, who, above anything else, including the very business that made him popular and wealthy, was out to become number one. He did, in fact, become number one, changing the whole wrestling business forever, getting it to heights no one thought possible, yet exposing the business along the way, to the point where it is only watched by children and adult-fanatics.

It’s clear that with everyone gone the company can go. And for a lot of us, especially those who predate TUF, the end of the true WWE is bittersweet. Yes, I haven’t watched this crap since I was a kid, but it was entertaining for years. Vince just couldn’t help himself lol — he had to open up his mouth and shit down his own throat, and nobody feels bad.

He towed the line for a while but it caught up to him. Another scumbag done in.

Vince was a bit creepy. I think enough stories have come out on these ‘shoots’ programs to determine that he used his position of power to become the ultimate sex pest. Lawsuits and rumors have been around this guy for as long as I can remember.

He will go down as being a great circus wrangler, who, above anything else, including the very business that made him popular and wealthy, was out to become number one. He did, in fact, become number one, changing the whole wrestling business forever, getting it to heights no one thought possible, yet exposing the business along the way, to the point where it is only watched by children and adult-fanatics.

It’s clear that with everyone gone the company can go. And for a lot of us, especially those who predate TUF, the end of the true WWE is bittersweet. Yes, I haven’t watched this crap since I was a kid, but it was entertaining for years. Vince just couldn’t help himself lol — he had to open up his mouth and shit down his own throat, and nobody feels bad.
The true WWF died over 25 years ago. It is has been garbage since the late 90’s.

Back