WWE superstars respond to Connor

Lmao. He wasn't allowed back into WWE because he's addicted to painkillers. He can barely move. I would lose respect for Conor if he beat up an elderly disabled man like Kurt Angle

You are delusional. Ragdoll then pretzeled.

These guys are mad as hell!

LOL What're you gettin mad for, you pussies. When a real fighter says that he'll whoop your ass, either really fight him or shut the fuck up.

Conor would KTFO Roman Reigns.
No, he wouldn't. Let's not be silly here.

Got me thinking Conor will be making a WWE appearance soon.

Oh snap, I bet you're right. After all that Brock/Ronda talk and the fact that Conor seems to be reaching the end of his MMA career if he loses to Diaz again. Could totally see this being a set up for some massive WWE PPV.

Today Sherdog be all like

timthumb.php

Attention, fetish boys. If big muscles won fights, Pudz would have been #1 P4P long ago.

Heavyweight gold medalist.
Brock & Angle could lay down some wrestle fuck , but even at Conor's size compared to those guys he wrecks there shit hard , i mean a trained fighter at the highest level against actors wtf .

Swagger would destroy Conor in less than a minute.

He's 6'6'' 270lbs and an all-American wrestler.

bptcsq.jpg
Conor would sub him/or knock him out.

What's Jack going to do when Conor pulls guard and triangles him?

Brock & Angle could lay down some wrestle fuck , but even at Conor's size compared to those guys he wrecks there shit hard , i mean a trained fighter at the highest level against actors wtf .

Brock and Angle suplex him through the canvas.

And I thought Nate shut down this delusion that conor was some sort of world beater.

No, he wouldn't. Let's not be silly here.

As a 6'3", 210 lb man with a few years of MT under my belt, Conor would KTFO me in the first.

Roman Reigns is much bigger than me, but he's got NO fight training. He'd get slept.

These wrestling fanboys live in a fantasyland, which is part of the reason they still watch that shit as adults.

Back