WWE superstars respond to Connor

Paul is to slow to hit anything. He gets chopped down and beat up.

Alberto and Nakamura haven't fought mma in years, and they're bodies are all destroyed from wrestling not to mention steroids.

Well you must be right...after all you are "reasonableMMAFan"...and it definately stands to reason that a guy who couldn't put away a 6' tall 170lb skinny-fat beanpole would most definately have no trouble turning the lights out on a 7' tall 400lb giant....

Daniel Puder was an undefeated MMA fighter who fought at heavyweight...but yeah...

Quittor "El Tappo" McTapper would make quick work of the Big Show....

Last edited:
Yes most of the bitches prolly would beat Conor in a fight strictly based on the r way bigger and stronger but let's the wwe put up there toughest guys and the UFC will send overeem, stipe, werdum, Velasquez, Cormier, glover, rumble....shit the wwe bitches would run and hide especially that bitch Roman reigns

WOW... 73 pages of garbage and this was all in just a few months of posting....
I almost feel bad for giving this attention again, only I don't, because I want to watch the world burn. The size difference is too great to be made up for by conors skills in a sport that is meant to mimic an actual fight. 6'4, 265+ lb, super athlete, shemus would paint the town red with conors blood. Anyone who thinks otherwise is, for lack of a better term, a fucking idiot. 80% of modern mma fighters build up false personalities and hype using techniques pioneered by wrestlers. Nothing was gained from this. If there was some sort of Conor drop in or Big show vs Conor freakshow fight, everything would've been fine, but no, nothing was going to become of this and it was just needless dribble caused to keep eyeballs on conor. People can complain about Tyson Fury's "I'm coming back now.. oops no I'm not...or am I? No I'm not, probably (blatant wink)" nonsense, but at least he didn't go around on the internet starting arguments with mma fighters or strongmen and gave up his belt immediately after he knew he was going to be heading out for a while.

Also worthy of note that conor has literally had less "fights" since the last comment was posted on this thread than Cm punk....

Back