WWE SUPERSTAR Becky Lynch believes Conor wins the rematch

Yeah that's fine and all but it's not like you earned where you were born. It's just random pretty much.
People actively contribute to and shape their society, community, country. So do their friends, family and ancestors. Of course people take pride in their countries.

People on every country on earth do.

She helped write the balloonfoot vs cowboy script, of course she has to support him.

Becky knows what she's doing. She stays buddy buddy with Conrad for the eventual Wrestlemania payday when Conrad decided to the rassling gimmick later and is her tag partner.

I'm still holding out hope for Ronda/Nate vs. Conrad/Becky just for the carnival sideshow of it all.

references his last fight as how he's improved and hes now gonna beat habib
just fuckin lol
<36>

This girl is dumb as fuck, what a fake actor like her would know about real fighting?

Nothing wrong with loving your country or even rooting for your countrymen (so long as you aren't supporting a piece of shit human like Conor just because he happened to be randomly born among the millions in your country.)

There is, however, something wrong with losing touch with reality and claiming your countryman did this or that, when they in fact did not. Supporting someone does not have to equate to being delusional.
Lol

What a fucking NERD.

Btw I cant wait to see what Becky has to say about Reyes Jones on nxt weeks Raw

I dont like Conor and I love Khabib. I dont have any problem with Becky supporting her countryman at all. The fact that you marks allow yourselves to be triggered by this is fuckin hilarious. You are worse than the wrestling fans hahahah.

Also let me say that although i dont really watch it anymore,Becky Lynch is the most precious thing to ever appear in the known universe,and we are lucky to share the same planet with this righteous ass babe of the highest order.

zDOGnVH.gif

I need bikini pics before I can gauge her MMA knowledge.

Watch some of her promos on YouTube

Some are out of this world, for me she is a better talker than Conor is.

Bitch really sad conor outstruck khabib lol. Yeah in the 3rd when he grabbed his shorts to prevent him taking him down

Back