WWE SUPERSTAR Becky Lynch believes Conor wins the rematch

I would smash her.

But she's just siding with her fellow irishmen.

Nationalism is pretty lame.
Says the cuck who has a country being sold to the UN by another cuck, who had a stepfather who was a cuck to Castro.

I feel sorry for your countrymen because of idiots like you.

Says the cuck who has a country being sold to the UN by another cuck, who had a stepfather who was a cuck to Castro.

giphy.gif

The MAN sticking up for her countryman. S'all good.

Exclusive footage when Conor tapped tho:

giphy.gif

I feel sorry for people who constantly use the word cuck out of context. It shows a distinct lack of vocabulary or intelligence coupled with a need to be edgy.

Irish and has trained with Kavanaugh

shocking

Being proud of the place you live and love is not lame. Its is honorable.

I love my country. And I am proud of it

Nothing wrong with loving your country or even rooting for your countrymen (so long as you aren't supporting a piece of shit human like Conor just because he happened to be randomly born among the millions in your country.)

There is, however, something wrong with losing touch with reality and claiming your countryman did this or that, when they in fact did not. Supporting someone does not have to equate to being delusional.

I feel sorry for people who constantly use the word cuck out of context. It shows a distinct lack of vocabulary or intelligence coupled with a need to be edgy.
You're on Sherdog. If you want to talk your favourite cabernet sauvignon to the Jack Daniels crowd, you've made an error in expectations.

Too much edginess and keyboard fuckery around here.

You're on Sherdog. If you want to talk your favourite cabernet sauvignon to the Jack Daniels crowd, you've made an error in expectations.

I mean your previous post was pretty damn bad, but this one I cannot argue with.

Back