WWE SUPERSTAR Becky Lynch believes Conor wins the rematch

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...-fight-wwe-champion-gives-verdict-on-rematch/

She said he out struck Khabib in the first fight...lol

I'm always down for some passive aggressive WWE hate.

Keep your mouth shut and go do some immersive scripted dance in front of quiet balding neckbeards
shes-right-you-9wych9.jpg

Wait.... so someone of Irish Heritage is being bias towards Conor?!??

I for one am surprised!!
I never thought this would happen!

I dont like Conor and I love Khabib. I dont have any problem with Becky supporting her countryman at all. The fact that you marks allow yourselves to be triggered by this is fuckin hilarious. You are worse than the wrestling fans hahahah.

Also let me say that although i dont really watch it anymore,Becky Lynch is the most precious thing to ever appear in the known universe,and we are lucky to share the same planet with this righteous ass babe of the highest order.

zDOGnVH.gif

At first I thought you were kidding. You and I usually see eye to eye. I looked up a video of her earlier just to see what the fuss was about (and if she had a manly voice), and... she sounds like Conor McGregor. Not like a female Conor... just... well... like Conor.

Not saying I wouldn't. Shes hot. Id just have to gag her first.

Yeah that's fine and all but it's not like you earned where you were born. It's just random pretty much.
Well I was no mistake. So my parents moved to where they wanted to raise me and then had me to do that. So not random at all.

But I'm now pround and lucky!

At first I thought you were kidding. You and I usually see eye to eye. I looked up a video of her earlier just to see what the fuss was about (and if she had a manly voice), and... she sounds like Conor McGregor. Not like a female Conor... just... well... like Conor.

Not saying I wouldn't. Shes hot. Id just have to gag her first.
Conor ain't fit to sniff The Man's panties,lad.

Conor ain't fit to sniff The Man's panties,lad.
But how sure are we that the Man isn't "all man" if you know what I mean? Those panties might be just part of the act

Give me a night with her in the bedroom
& I'll teach some common sense into her.

But how sure are we that the Man isn't "all man" if you know what I mean? Those panties might be just part of the act
Only one way to find out.

{<hhh]

Back