WWE signed some monsters for developmental

- Mma proved that only thing NFL guys can beat is the foreskin of their schmoes!

I take Shawn Michaels, Shibata and Johnny Gargano over any slow-motion dumbass slumping around.

The only exception is Bron Breaker. That guy can wrestle!

Hbk and guys like balor or chiampa at least go to the gym.

Last edited:
Hbk and guys like balor or chiampa at least go to the gym.

- Dear Eddy, hype masculine macho dudes like me and you, like to apreciat handsome muscular dude's, while dreaming of licking frozen yougurt from their well developed muscular abs.

But the fine gentlemen that you mentioned, have very advanced skills in the noble art of professional wrestling. They could get fat, and still be amazing, thought less pleasurable to our eye's.

Anyone can lift weight's and be muscular. Very few can wrestle!

- Dear Eddy, hype masculine macho dudes like me and you, like to apreciat handsome muscular dude's, while dreaming of licking frozen yougurt from their well developed muscular abs.

But the fine gentlemen that you mentioned, have very advanced skills in the noble art of professional wrestling. They could get fat, and still be amazing, thought less pleasurable to our eye's.

I like my theatrical combat enacted by beefcakes in speedos. I'll never apologize for being a simple, salt of the Earth man.

Also...this is a major upgrade from the Bellas who always had faces like melted wax.

3pdcwcw7oao71.jpg

Twin Magic, indeed.

We could also stand to lose the fat chicks...and women's matches longer than five minutes that don't involve bras and panties.

And the ladies who can go in the ring need to be more about #mybusiness.

Also...this is a major upgrade from the Bellas who always had faces like melted wax.

3pdcwcw7oao71.jpg

finally some new recruits I can get behind.

WWE just sour they lost out the indie wars.
For every Rock/Roman theres 500 generic meaty douche bags that never make it, but as long as johnny ace and brother love have vince's ear it wont matter

There has been a hoss shortage for a while now. Anyone less than 220 pounds should not be signed unless they are ridiculously gifted. Say no to manlets.
This kind of what we were talking about with A.J. Ferrari. He is only 200lbs but he is an elite athlete being a big 12 and division 1 champion in wrestling plus he is only 20 years old. In five years A.J. Ferrari could put on 20 to 30 pounds.

finally some new recruits I can get behind.

WWE just sour they lost out the indie wars.
For every Rock/Roman theres 500 generic meaty douche bags that never make it, but as long as johnny ace and brother love have vince's ear it wont matter

You're acting like for every Finn Balor/ Daniel Bryan/ Rey Mysterio there aren't 500 generic flippy dippy nothings with the personality of a turnip. Lack of personality knows no size limits...up or down.

Last edited:
This kind of what we were talking about with A.J. Ferrari. He is only 200lbs but he is an elite athlete being a big 12 and division 1 champion in wrestling plus he is only 20 years old. In five years A.J. Ferrari could put on 20 to 30 pounds.

The kid gets it.

D9TIGV8W4AQmwbK

You're acting like for every Finn Balor/ Daniel Bryan/ Rey Mysterio there aren't 500 generic flippy dippy nothings with the personality of a turnip. Lack of personality knows no size limits...up or down.

true, two sides to the same coin.

Just all this Johnny Ace and Brother Love shit giving me huge ruthless aggression era vibes where there was that time period where every dude looked exactly the damn same and had such generic personalities and gimmicks and could barely go, but they were big.

just makes me lol this whole "fuck the little guy!" shit thing there on again, instead of just going for good wrestlers and letting people get over in general

Von Wagner is a prime example of this nonsense. Dude will be a bust unless he pulls something amazing out.

Bron is bullet proof on the other hand unless they fuck him up so well see

Bron is bullet proof on the other hand unless they fuck him up so well see

Vince and Co can fuckmup a bowl of cheerios at this point.

That's how much faith I have in the current main roster creative team.

I don't know, man. You gotta look the part at some point. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was a great actor. I don't remember anyone casting him as Thor.

I watch wrestling with casuals from time to time and they have definite opinions when it comes to CM Punk squashing Powerhouse Hobbs and shit.

Back