WWE signed some monsters for developmental

- Black Jack Mulligan, Junkyard Dog, Ron Simmons, Handsoman Reings, The Usos, Moose and several other wrestlers that played American Football, that you could use as example. Yet you choose a guy that fought some questionable fight 's. And is ugly?o_O

Pat McAfee is hillarious

Because MMA was mentioned? If we're talking college and pro football players then, shit, West Texas State U will give you nearly a dozen right from their ranks. Ernie Ladd, Wahoo McDaniel, Monty Brown, and Moose are probably the most successful pros to make the transition.

Because MMA was mentioned? If we're talking college and pro football players then, shit, West Texas State U will give you nearly a dozen right from their ranks. Ernie Ladd, Wahoo McDaniel, Monty Brown, and Moose are probably the most successful pros to make the transition.

- Sorry, bro. I got carried away because my man-crush, Johnny Wrestling. :(

- I like the three of them. Love Jinder in the most pederastic way. Was cheering for him in the old NXT tournament, wanted him to win. Jinder look's like a cool guy on Sheamus channel.

What's you'r guys opinion on Riddick Moss? I like him.
Moss looks like WWE main roster talent should, and shows potential. Thumbs up so far.

Won’t beat this physique.

itkRJyD.jpg

Back