WWE signed some monsters for developmental

true, two sides to the same coin.

Just all this Johnny Ace and Brother Love shit giving me huge ruthless aggression era vibes where there was that time period where every dude looked exactly the damn same and had such generic personalities and gimmicks and could barely go, but they were big.

just makes me lol this whole "fuck the little guy!" shit thing there on again, instead of just going for good wrestlers and letting people get over in general

Von Wagner is a prime example of this nonsense. Dude will be a bust unless he pulls something amazing out.

Bron is bullet proof on the other hand unless they fuck him up so well see

Von Wagner is a never going to be the next Edge like the reports were saying, but at least with a guy like that you can make him a believable middle card hand. There is always a spot for guys on the middle of the card, and I'll take a dozen Von Wagners filling that roll over a dozen Leon Ruffs.

Von Wagner is a never going to be the next Edge like the reports were saying, but at least with a guy like that you can make him a believable middle card hand. There is always a spot for guys on the middle of the card, and I'll take a dozen Von Wagners filling that roll over a dozen Leon Ruffs.

Ha cheeseburger 2.0.

He could have been an alright low card comedy guy but thats all. I dont see von even being a mid card guy. Just another dude that gets released and no one cares

Ha cheeseburger 2.0.

He could have been an alright low card comedy guy but thats all. I dont see von even being a mid card guy. Just another dude that gets released and no one cares

As long as he doesn't talk he can be alright. He's big enough where you could always use him to make someone else look better, especially a smaller talented guy. Keep him around for a while in developmental to improve in the ring, and then let someone like Gable or Parris or Ferrari smash him so the look like a million box for giving that big fuck frequent flier miles.

As long as he doesn't talk he can be alright. He's big enough where you could always use him to make someone else look better, especially a smaller talented guy. Keep him around for a while in developmental to improve in the ring, and then let someone like Gable or Parris or Ferrari smash him so the look like a million box for giving that big fuck frequent flier miles.

but if he doesnt speak how we gonna get gems like "cums tooesdeh"

but if he doesnt speak how we gonna get gems like "cums tooesdeh"

Unless that phrase comes out of Dolan's mouth describing what she's doing backstage in the dark, I hope I never hear it again.

John Krahn is gonna need to visit the Rock’s plastic surgeon for a quick breast reduction, and he’ll need a mask, otherwise seems like a decent prospect for a big man

John Krahn is gonna need to visit the Rock’s plastic surgeon for a quick breast reduction, and he’ll need a mask, otherwise seems like a decent prospect for a big man
He lost about 40 pounds so he should be good when he starts training for WWE.

Wrestling companies need giants because they get people's attention but WWE has Omos, Shanky and now John Krahn. How many 7 foot guys do they need?

Wrestling companies need giants because they get people's attention but WWE has Omos, Shanky and now John Krahn. How many 7 foot guys do they need?

They can cycle through them, fresh monster attractions every couple years

william-regal-all-of-them.gif

- They already set impossible standarts to the guy?

One guy that i am liking is Duke Hudson. So there's a pretty big chance Wwe ruins him.

And why they waltered down Dominik Dijakovic move set? Turned in a generic big-guy.

Would be cool to see Rush and Bandido in Wwe.

Wwe should've keept Rowan. The tard's fire guy's that can wrestle to bet on guy's that can't!

Last edited:

- I liked this guy interactions with Shane O'Mac.
Is Shank the one with the tattoo on the chest?
That dude can work!

Last edited:
- Mma proved that only thing NFL guys can beat is the foreskin of their schmoes!

I take Shawn Michaels, Shibata and Johnny Gargano over any slow-motion dumbass slumping around.

The only exception is Bron Breaker. That guy can wrestle!

A proper wrestling school plus six months BJJ let alone old school catch wrestling...

Then again CM Punk...

Shanky is the guy with Jinder Mahal that wears a black tank top black elbow pads and black pants.

- I like the three of them. Love Jinder in the most pederastic way. Was cheering for him in the old NXT tournament, wanted him to win. Jinder look's like a cool guy on Sheamus channel.

What's you'r guys opinion on Riddick Moss? I like him.

- Mma proved that only thing NFL guys can beat is the foreskin of their schmoes!
I dunno. Greg Hardy never even wrestled in high school and he did alright in the top promotion in the world.

- I like the three of them. Love Jinder in the most pederastic way. Was cheering for him in the old NXT tournament, wanted him to win. Jinder look's like a cool guy on Sheamus channel.

What's you'r guys opinion on Riddick Moss? I like him.
Riddick Moss has a good size, build and I like neckbreakers so I like his finisher.

Riddick Moss has a good size, build and I like neckbreakers so I like his finisher.

- He trains a lot. Instead of only use a generic move -set. His Craddle chest club is a cool move:

Didn't Riddick Moss botch a powerslam that derailed KENTA's NXT push?

I dunno. Greg Hardy never even wrestled in high school and he did alright in the top promotion in the world.

- Black Jack Mulligan, Junkyard Dog, Ron Simmons, Handsoman Reings, The Usos, Moose and several other wrestlers that played American Football, that you could use as example. Yet you choose a guy that fought some questionable fight 's. And is ugly?o_O

Pat McAfee is hillarious

Back