WWE: Fire one, hire one, push one.

If he gets carted out on a stretcher unable to feel his legs i'll get blamed for putting him in the ring and you're still going to get Daniel Bryan chants for the next 5 years

You can't win with Daniel Bryan and his fans at this point:

You say he's too much of an injury risk, because they're over cautious because of a certain other guy - "Fuck you! He can still wrestle, you're just doing this so you can shove Roman Reigns/John Cena/Whoever else down everybody's throat, you didn't want him to get over and you're using this as an excuse to get rid of him! That's it, I'm hijacking the show!"

You let him wrestle, he does one of his more stupid moves, like the corner drop kicks where he lands on his head, ends up injured again - "Fuck you! You made him wrestle, and you ran him into the ground, you should have fired your entire medical staff years ago after the Z-Pak thing, and now Daniel Bryan's injured again! That's it, I'm hijacking the show!"

You let him wrestle, and he alters his style to prevent further injury - "Fuck you! You're holding him back! You're just doing this so people don't care about him anymore so you can shove Roman Reigns/John Cena/Whoever else down everybody's throat, you don't want him to get over! That's it, I'm hijacking the show!"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I'd fire Big Show.. at least as an active wrestler. Keep him around in some other capacity. Get him the fuck off tv.
Hire Mil Muertes
Push Cesaro huge when he comes back.

Agree with hiring AJ and pushing Bray. I'd love to see AJ get a shot and a decent push. The Wyatt's could be a good face stable for a less garbage version of the League of Nations to feud with if WWE didn't do the typical make the face talk like John Cena shtick. Or they could be terrifying, dominant heels and can keep fresh by adding and losing members, feuding with former or potential members. Add a chick, actually use Luke Harper since he's one of the best wrestlers on the roster and make them win some fucking feuds for a change.

Fire Big Show
Sign Jay Lethal
Push Luke Harper

I'd fire Big Show.. at least as an active wrestler. Keep him around in some other capacity. Get him the fuck off tv.
Hire Mil Muertes
Push Cesaro huge when he comes back.

Agree with hiring AJ and pushing Bray. I'd love to see AJ get a shot and a decent push. The Wyatt's could be a good face stable for a less garbage version of the League of Nations to feud with if WWE didn't do the typical make the face talk like John Cena shtick. Or they could be terrifying, dominant heels and can keep fresh by adding and losing members, feuding with former or potential members. Add a chick, actually use Luke Harper since he's one of the best wrestlers on the roster and make them win some fucking feuds for a change.

Bray Wyatt has it in him to be the new Dusty Rhodes, if you think he can cut a good heel promo, he's fucking incredible at cutting babyface promos. You can have Bray as a Working Class hero, who will punch you with his right hand whilst chugging a beer with his left.

Fire: Ziggler

Hire: JR

Push: Chad Gable, I think he could play a good underdog role and with his legit Olympic level wrestling it would be believable.

Fire: Bray Wyatt
Hire: Paul London
Push: Barrett

Fire: Zack Ryder, he has nothing to offer other than some nostalgia about that time his YouTube show was apparently popular but no one you knew has ever seen it. Plus he's been employed and somewhat pushed during it, and has never produced a match that you remember.

Hire: no one to really think of that will change the game for them, so I'll go with Ron Funches, becausenhesna massive pro wrestling fan and fantastic comedian, he could rattle out some great ideas and concepts for story and characters.m

Push: Cesaro, doesn't have to be the top guy, top guy adjacent would suit him well. Someone you can throw into feuds to get guys over and toss him into the title mix to up match quality.

Fire: Zack Ryder, he has nothing to offer other than some nostalgia about that time his YouTube show was apparently popular but no one you knew has ever seen it. Plus he's been employed and somewhat pushed during it, and has never produced a match that you remember.

Hire: no one to really think of that will change the game for them, so I'll go with Ron Funches, becausenhesna massive pro wrestling fan and fantastic comedian, he could rattle out some great ideas and concepts for story and characters.m

Push: Cesaro, doesn't have to be the top guy, top guy adjacent would suit him well. Someone you can throw into feuds to get guys over and toss him into the title mix to up match quality.

In that vein, they could hire Brian "Q" Quinn from Impractical Jokers, not only could he come up with some ideas, but he's also an improv comic, so he can teach them some much needed improvisation.

Improv and standup performers would be great teachers on reading the room, since most of the real workers are all but extinct in pro wrestling.

I am surprised Elgin never got hired.

I saw him at an ROH show and Alpha 1. He gets a chilling reaction in canada and can basically do anything in the ring. I do hate him as a person though.

Fire a Bella, hire AJ Styles, push a Dudley (Bubba?)

Improv and standup performers would be great teachers on reading the room, since most of the real workers are all but extinct in pro wrestling.

Patrice O'Neil worked for WWE for about a week.

Ric Flair ain't dead. Hot Rod unfortunately is :( But still quite a few HOFers are out there. Hall was giving lessons on Breaking Ground.

Patrice O'Neil worked for WWE for about a week.
I heard him talking about that on Opie and Anthony, probably the smartest thing he did was leave, because if you know how the magic is done, you stop being so interested in it.

I think there are potential old school new guys out there. owens feels like he lives his gimmick, Baron Corbin and Dean Ambrose seem like they live their gimmick too. I want them to develop more bad ass heels. No tweeners and no flip floppers/ Make corbin a heel, an evil bastard heel. Make Ambrose a heel, a crazy SOB heel.

Well, he got fired. He told the story about Steph firing him three times, almost as if she didn't get that he was fine with it, and that he should have been devastated by the news.

Daniel Bryan had a similar story when he got fired for choking Justin Roberts with his tie. He said "No, this actually works out better for me, because I'll make so much more on the indies", and Vince was taken aback, because it was like Vince thought he'd be so disappointed that he was in WWE, and had lost this job that so many dream about.

Patrice has been fired by better companies.

The best one is Furry Vengeance, he was one of the construction workers in the movie, and at the end, there was a choreographed dance scene, and he just has this look on his face, which clearly "What the fuck am I doing with this shit?! This is fucking stupid, I hate everything about this!"

And he was supposed to be the dad in Everybody Hate's Chris. Chris Rock even said that he was better for the role than Terry Crews, but because Patrice was so aloof and couldn't give a shit, they had no choice by to go with Terry.

Back