WWE: Fire one, hire one, push one.

NewJackCity

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
All on the tin:

Fire: Orton. He has been around for SO long, there aren't any matches left I want to see him in.

Hire: The best wrestler in the world right now (Wrestle Kingdom 10 performance was amazing) AJ Styles.

Push: Bray Wyatt properly, i.e. let him win some damn matches AGAINST THE TOP GUYS.

Fire: Zack Ryder. It is a shame what happened to him but he isn't going anywhere. Let him explore alternative options and maybe he can come back better. Feel the same way about The Miz.

Hire: Kenny Omega. Seems to have a great wrestling mind and can really go in the ring. As long as he is allowed to have full creative control for himself, he could be a great asset for the WWE.

Push: Asuka. Without a doubt the most impressive female wrestler on the roster, she looks and wrestles far more like a champion than the others do. Raw immediately, instant title capture, have her hold it for a year or more.

Fire: Too many to name. So many guys not being used or going anywhere like Axel, Heath Slater, Santino etc

Hire: Agree with AJ Styles.

Push: Bring back Bad News Barrett and give him a proper push. King Barrett is a played out gimmick.

Santino hasn't wrestled there for a couple of years man.

Fire: Randy Orton/Daniel Bryan

Hire: Kenny King

Push: Bad News Barrett

Fire: Orton

Hire: Okada

Push: Swagger (with Zeb again)

Fire: Michael Cole
Hire: AJ Styles
Push: Becky Lynch
Depush (is that a word?): The Authority

Fire: Stephanie / HHH / John Cena
Hire: Shane O Mac
Push: Charles Robinson
Don't Push: Kevin Owens

Fire: Randy Orton/Daniel Bryan

Hire: Kenny King

Push: Bad News Barrett
You crazzzzzy. Get rid of the RKO and the most over babyface they got? Hire a chocolate midget that never drew a dime?

Fire: Brie Bella
Hire: AJ Styles
Push: Titus/ Cesaro when he comes back.

You crazzzzzy. Get rid of the RKO and the most over babyface they got? Hire a chocolate midget that never drew a dime?

You mean keep a guy who can only do one move that doesn't make you want to change the channel and a troll doll who's two moves are kicking people and injured reserve?

You mean keep a guy who can only do one move that doesn't make you want to change the channel and a troll doll who's two moves are kicking people and injured reserve?
I think you are the troll doll at this point.

Fire: Byron Saxton
Hire: Jay Briscoe
Push: If it was possible to push him out of the booking oblivion he's been in, I'd say Zack Ryder, but I'll go with Cesaro as he has the most upside. Love the suggestion of a true push for Luke Harper too.

Maybe but if you fire him then your gonna here Daniel Bryan chants for the next five years.

If he gets carted out on a stretcher unable to feel his legs i'll get blamed for putting him in the ring and you're still going to get Daniel Bryan chants for the next 5 years

Fire: Darren Young, I LOVE the Primetime Players, one of my favourite tag-teams. However, it's slowly dawning on me that it's merely a fandom of Titus O'Neil at this point. I like Darren Young as a part of the Primetime Players too, however, with how injury prone he is, how boring he is when he's not with Titus, and just how much of a tool he can be, it's clear he's riding the Social Justice wave of "They fired me because I'm gay", and he's acted up in public on more than one occasion, he's not worth it at this point, whatever bad press they'll get initially will be forgotten before it really gets started.

Hire: To be honest, there's nobody who strikes me as "Oh my god, they have to hire this guy right the fuck now". So, I'm just gonna go with Mandy Leon because she's sexy as fuck.

Push: Apollo Crews. He can do the power moves to impress the kids, he can do the flippy shit to impress everyone else, he has the indie-cred to impress the neckbeards, he has the look, the moveset and the natural charisma to be a great babyface, like a new-age Junkyard Dog.

Back