WWE.com says they want Ronda Rousey in the WWE in 2015

That says more about you than her and GYI, Rousey couldn't give two flying f*cks whether internet goobers like her or not esp ovet something so irrelevant to her statud as a fighter.

Hasn't she admitted that it bothers her?

Ronda vs Flair in a steel cage with Piper as the Special Enforcer.

I'd love to see Paige VanZant wrestle AJ Lee in a bra and panties match. Do they still do those?

You are of course referring to Charlotte, correct.
ric-flair-y-su-hija-charlotte-en-wwe-nxt-imagen-por-twitter-com-ricflairnatrboy.jpg

They don't do Bra and Panties anymore but Paige vs. Paige would be something.
10150721_588088177980774_4355025036842412581_n.jpg
ByPVH6kIQAAfjyW.jpg:large

Fuck the WWE. Seriously. The fact that they even attempt to establish relations with the UFC/MMA is absurd.
It cost them $20 million to acquire Mayweather's services for one evening. Ronda would be like 100x cheaper and it's not like she's 100x less famous than him or anything, so it'd be worth it. With UFC talent, you get a lot more bang for your buck relative to boxing stars.

Ronda vs Flair in a steel cage with Piper as the Special Enforcer.

I'd love to see Paige VanZant wrestle AJ Lee in a bra and panties match. Do they still do those?

Unfortunately no. It's gone pg for the past few years. Sadly the attitude era is dead.

I wish we could all just ignore the WWE.

i thought they only take attractive people?

anyway take her and the whole women division

All this says is that a significant proportion of the American population is retarded. That's not much of a revelation.

As an American, I find it hard to disagree. But really, it's a significant portion of the World's population. We're just more in your face about our idiocy. lol

I love a good wwe-thread. Not because i care about pro wrestling or anything but because how hilariously defensive some mma-fans get at the mere mention of it

Don't mention that around here, there are butthurt children's show fans lurking pretty hard.

Is that what you think is happening? No. It's not.

Sherdoggers reading your posts and figuring out you're a prick, so they're gonna up their post count by sending out jabs to an asshole. It's pretty much Sherdog tradition.

You should ignore them and remind yourself 'dey mad'.

WWE is being run into the ground over the past few years with Vince McMahons daughter and idiot son in law basically running things.

Ronda Rousey would cost too much, more than she's worth. And most wrestling fans don't know or care about her. She would not draw enough ratings, money etc. than she's worth.

I love a good wwe-thread. Not because i care about pro wrestling or anything but because how hilariously defensive some mma-fans get at the mere mention of it

If you're referring to me, which I'm sure you are, my supposed hatred for the WWE has nothing to do with me being an MMA fan. I just find the relationship between the two damn silly. Just in terms of MMA's image business wise, I can't see why they'd associate themselves with a scripted, children's program.

WWE is being run into the ground over the past few years with Vince McMahons daughter and idiot son in law basically running things.

No, you can argue Vince's lingering influence and Kevin Dunn is what's killing them.

Sherdoggers reading your posts and figuring out you're a prick, so they're gonna up their post count by sending out jabs to an asshole. It's pretty much Sherdog tradition.

Then how will he up his own post count? It's ruffle feathers first, then complain when feathers are ruffled in return...innit?

Go back to XsomethingX's post about WWE's ratings, and megatronlee's post. Not really referring to you here in this instance. You can love wrestling, and defend it to the death, truly don't care. Was originally just stating my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back