WWE.com says they want Ronda Rousey in the WWE in 2015

Ronda will definitely join the WWE at some point. Even if it's just for a match at Wrestlemania.

Would love to see her walking down to the ring next to the GOAT
Gl8V2Fj.gif

Fuck the WWE. Seriously. The fact that they even attempt to establish relations with the UFC/MMA is absurd.

it must piss u off than that they get more ratings on their weekly tv show than any ufc ever huh?

she is gonna look really bad next to some of those divas. better call up Dr. 90210.

Does anyone over the age of 12 even watch WWE?

it must piss u off than that they get more ratings on their weekly tv show than any ufc ever huh?

All this says is that a significant proportion of the American population is retarded. That's not much of a revelation.

When I thought I couldn't like ronda less...

That says more about you than her and GYI, Rousey couldn't give two flying f*cks whether internet goobers like her or not esp ovet something so irrelevant to her statud as a fighter.

Get over yourself

You must be a psychologist cause my ego just reared its ugly head in that post.

Oh wait, it didn't whatsoever.

But I guess a guy can't dislike a scripted children's show.

I'll take it. In fact just send the WWE the entire women's division lol

I'm sure the WWE will take it as well. If you think the Women's divisions in the UFC are bad, you should see some of the Diva matches in the WWE... The WWE is basically putting reality TV stars, that can't wrestle, in the ring.

I'm sure the WWE will take it as well. If you think the Women's divisions in the UFC are bad, you should see some of the Diva matches in the WWE... The WWE is basically putting reality TV stars, that can't wrestle, in the ring.

Lol sounds about right for WWE. I've never really watched wrestling but strangely enough like Steve Austin's podcast and he seems to think the same as you.

I'm kind of a hater to be honest though I'm just not a fan of women's sports.

Completely false, take a look at the numbers for UFC on Fox 1 for instance.

WWE is also losing money very fast lately, and is being investigated by the US government for shady business dealings.

Been watching the Brawl for All for the last 30 minutes now..

Please don't go Ronda... they'll put you in those horrible WWE Promotion movies..

Back