WWE.com says they want Ronda Rousey in the WWE in 2015

WWE can probably quintuplet their pay.

Why not.

A bidding war between UFC and WWE would be hilarious.

Who is CM punk again?

Like fuck they can. WWE lost Lesnar already. They gonna outbid the UFC for Danas favorite?

No, you can argue Vince's lingering influence and Kevin Dunn is what's killing them.

That could be true. I don't know. I've been watching a lot of shoot interviews lately where a lot of wrestlers and other people working in the business have been extremely critical of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. I definitely have concerns about the future of WWE when Vince McMahon steps out of the picture.

I should do research on Kevin Dunn to see how he's affecting WWE. I have heard Vince McMahon's role in the company has been diminished a bit as of late.

That could be true. I don't know. I've been watching a lot of shoot interviews lately where a lot of wrestlers and other people working in the business have been extremely critical of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. I definitely have concerns about the future of WWE when Vince McMahon steps out of the picture.

I should do research on Kevin Dunn to see how he's affecting WWE. I have heard Vince McMahon's role in the company has been diminished a bit as of late.

HHH is basically the guy that could bring positive change to WWE. A lot of the shoot interviews where they blame HHH are pretty much sour grapes. If you look at a lot of shoots featuring former WWF/E guys, it follows the same sort of path.

In the 80s, it was: "I was over, Vince promised me a run with Hogan, maybe even a run with the belt, but Hogan politicked and held me back"

In the 90s, it was: "I was over, Vince promised me a run with Bret/Michaels/Diesel, maybe even a run with the belt, but The Kilq politicked and held me back"

In the 00s, it was "I was over, Vince promised me a run with Rock/HHH, maybe even a run with the belt, but HHH politicked and held me back".

Then when the 2010s are more apparent, it'll be "I was over, Vince promised me a run with Cena, but Cena politicked and held me back".

If you look at NXT, that is by far the best product that WWE put out right now. Better matches, more interesting stories, it's really good stuff. The reason being that Vince and Kevin Dunn have NOTHING to do with it. NXT has a creative staff of four at most, with HHH acting as a consultant and signs off on everything, whereas the main roster has 26 writers (not including assistants and interns), and Vince signs off on everything.

As for Kevin Dunn, he's Vince's right hand man and executive producer/director, not very good at his job, but the only reason why he is where he is is because his dad saved a bunch of WWF tapes from a burning car, and Vince promised him that he'd take care of Kevin, he's fucked over quite a few guys, especially in recent times because there are rumours that Dunn is trying to make HHH look bad so that he can keep his job when Vince finally steps down.

Back