Economy WWE and Trumpamania Collide, again!

Why not listen to scientists, doctors and economists instead of wrestling figures.

we did and they got it wrong....

now it’s time for Vince to shake things up like he did in late 90s for wrestling industry.

What's wrong with billy kidman???

JealousInfamousDamselfly-max-1mb.gif

we did and they got it wrong....

now it’s time for Vince to shake things up like he did in late 90s for wrestling industry.

Yeah they got it wrong lol?? We’ll be over 50K dead very shortly with no end in sight. This all took place in under 2 months. We’re still in the peak of this with no vaccine. We’re gonna be dealing with this all year at the very least.

What Fn planet are you people living on???

Last edited:
Yeah they got it wrong lol?? We’ll be over 50K dead very shortly with no end in sight. This all took place in under 2 months. We’re still in the peak of this with no vaccine. We’re gonna be dealing with this all year at the very least.

What Fn planet are you people living on???

yeah at 1st the so called “experts” were saying how it’s no big deal and it’s not worse than a flu

then they changed their tune and shut down entire world economy expecting it to be a serious pandemic

now they are revisiting their numbers once again and projections are lower than expected.

So yeah, they got it wrong numerous times

yeah at 1st the so called “experts” were saying how it’s no big deal and it’s not worse than a flu

then they changed their tune and shut down entire world economy expecting it to be a serious pandemic

now they are revisiting their numbers once again and projections are lower than expected.

So yeah, they got it wrong numerous times

You def don’t live in reality fella. The projections change as new information is presented. The doctors and scientists (especially are Fauci) say this all the time. So far the newest projection of 60k deaths is Gonna be broken by next week with no end in sight.

None of that matters though because reality and the real world are proving you wrong day by day. History will not be kind to your thinking. There is no end in sight for this virus. We will be dealing with this until 2021 unless a miracle drug is found. The deaths are just gonna continue to climb week after week.

You def don’t live in reality fella. The projections change as new information is presented. The doctors and scientists (especially are Fauci) say this all the time. So far the newest projection of 60k deaths is Gonna be broken by next week with no end in sight.

None of that matters though because reality and the real world are proving you wrong day by day. History will not be kind to your thinking. There is no end in sight for this virus. We will be dealing with this until 2021 unless a miracle drug is found. The deaths are just gonna continue to climb week after week.

i get you’re a member of an apocalyptic cult, but if you actually check and try to understand the numbers you’ll know that the pandemic is already reaching its peak and it’s gonna go down from now on.

And yes the same “experts” who said it’s no big deal at 1st n then shut down the entire world economy are now revising their numbers again.

So yeah, they got it wrong on many occasions.

sweden didn’t take any extreme measures n they’re not any worse than countries with complete shutdowns.

One month ago, we had less than 700 total deaths.

We've been averaging over 2,000 deaths per day over the last week. We may very well hit 50k today.

People are so bored sitting at home that they're really forcing themselves to believe that it's peaking and will die off soon.

I sure hope that's the case, but I kind of doubt it.

i get you’re a member of an apocalyptic cult, but if you actually check and try to understand the numbers you’ll know that the pandemic is already reaching its peak and it’s gonna go down from now on.

And yes the same “experts” who said it’s no big deal at 1st n then shut down the entire world economy are now revising their numbers again.

So yeah, they got it wrong on many occasions.

sweden didn’t take any extreme measures n they’re not any worse than countries with complete shutdowns.

You’ve been wrong about everything my dude and will continue being wrong. And no Sweden did far worse than countries with quarantine. About 10x worse.

Time for you to come down and live in reality fella.

Imagine reading any of this bullshit {<jordan}

You’ve been wrong about everything my dude and will continue being wrong. And no Sweden did far worse than countries with quarantine. About 10x worse.

Time for you to come down and live in reality fella.

says the guy ignoring the actual numbers...

says the guy ignoring the actual numbers...

I don’t get how you think you’re right when every thing shows you’re wrong and that you’ve been wrong this entire time. Sweden did about 10x worse than its nordic neighbors.

I don’t get how you think you’re right when every thing shows you’re wrong and that you’ve been wrong this entire time. Sweden did about 10x worse than its nordic neighbors.

n yet still did much better than countries under total lockdown...

You just keep ignoring the actual facts and instead keep peddling you doomsday scenario.

n yet still did much better than countries under total lockdown...

You just keep ignoring the actual facts and instead keep peddling you doomsday scenario.

Lol yes I’m ignoring the facts lol not you whos just making stuff up as you go.

Sweden did worse than its Nordic neighbors who had a lockdown lol. You do get that right. They had about 10x the deaths lol

I remember a stable called New Blood where they dumped blood on people. I remember 3 Count and Tank Abbott. I remember Billy Kidman in main events.

David Arquette. DAVID............ARQUETTE!
I used to love Billy Kidman as a kid, haven't heard that name in forever. I remember him being married to a literal Boise dime.
The shooting star press, bah gawd
<27>

Back