Economy WWE and Trumpamania Collide, again!

They're pictures of live shows, absent doctoring.

I never said they were doctored. I'm saying they're outliers. You posted what, like 5 pictures of struggling shows, right? So, if I post six pics of sell out shows in the same time frame, do I win?

I never said they were doctored. I'm saying they're outliers. You posted what, like 5 pictures of struggling shows, right? So, if I post six pics of sell out shows in the same time frame, do I win?

Outliers? LOL. You haven't a basis in which to say they are or are not. However, they're Raw and Smackdown shows, which are WWE's marquee live events. And they're half full. The mere fact that they would have even a smattering of such abyssmal attendance buttresses my point in itself.

Also, learn to read. You're the one who spoke of doctored images, and now you're putting that claim upon me, and further saying that I attribute it to you.

Again, hard at work with your mass shitposting over the last two years. You must be wildly successful, and just swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck.

I have pleasant, productive conversations with left and right wing people on here every day.

It's not my fault that a small core group of very triggered extreme lefties attack me literally every time I open my mouth.

That's your issue, not mine, and honestly I feel sorry for you lot.

Back