International Wuhan Coronavirus V.3 It’s not quite time to panic......yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
39 new cases on cruise ship near Tokyo for total of 174.

As in it will enter your eyes even if you don't touch it? Are you fucking kidding me?

Thanks Wuhan lab, thanks guys.

I don’t know.... I guess?

nice work Wuhan lab, with the help of this swine rat traitor Dr Lieber. He also helped set up the Wuhan Lab, and where do you think the two Chinese agents got the smuggled viruses from?

Charles-Lieber-Charged-Wuhan-Espionage.jpg

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harv...ationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

He gave them our nanotechnology secrets so they could make something this awful. it spreads so well, bc mortality still low, and the symptoms take forever.

BUT WHAT IF, this little weasel fuck helped make the virus to mutate in 6 months or 1 year time or so and become super lethal then. At a time frame when they think it will have already spread all over.

Let me know when we can start raping and pillaging.

only thing I ever got in China was eye disease.
I just couldn't see myself staying there any longer.

So they crack down on info coming out of China, we will have to rely on middlemen news orgs.

sounds like factories are being Told to mass produce body bags.

I’m going to guess that some 35,000 people may have died so far. Maybe way higher. Who knows right? But it ain’t no friggin 1100

So they crack down on info coming out of China, we will have to rely on middlemen news orgs.

sounds like factories are being Told to mass produce body bags.

I’m going to guess that some 35,000 people may have died so far. Maybe way higher. Who knows right? But it ain’t no friggin 1100

my guess is 10-15k

If we decouple from China, along with the rest of the world, China is gonna freak out. They were so close with their one belt, one road initiative that they won’t just accept being cast aside from the world economy

It’d have dire consequences. They may unleash new awful pandemics globally. Or want to fight with conventional arms.

Looks like mortality rate is 2%...

If you count everyone infected doesn’t die but you can’t. You can only count deaths and cured as everyone infected could live or die.

Death/(Death+Cured)

my guess is 10-15k

everyone has said add 90%. As many people won’t show up to hospitals just die at home. Thatd give us 99,000. I watched them put three toddlers into one body bag to save the bags.

I’ll upgrade to 99,000ish

I’m guessing 100,000 have died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back