International Wuhan Coronavirus V.3 It’s not quite time to panic......yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. From HARVARD

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/st...says-coronavirus-likely-just-gathering-steam/

The scientist says they fear that by the time it gets to US, it may already be a new strain we have to deal with. Nice superbug China labs.

“: There’s likely to be a period of widespread transmission in the U.S., and I hope we will avert the kind of chaos that some other places are seeing. That’s likely if we continue to be prepared, but I think it’s going to be a new virus that we have to deal with. That won’t be because the United States government has failed to contain it, it will mean that this is an uncontainable virus. If we’re dealing with it, it’s because everybody’s going to be dealing with it. I think that’s a likely scenario”

Well, the smarties think it’s just a matter of time before it becomes widespread here. So do i. Bc China’s been throwing everything and the kitchen sink at this mess. Like wartime.

do I need more ammo? Maybe one of your life straw bottles I’ve seen?

Last edited:

so, uh, lots of bleeding. From the virus?

I don't even now what to say about that.

giphy.gif

"

For all the GA folks. Stay ready, friends.
@Strychnine

I knew it! I FREAKING-A knew it! You get these people who want to flex on instagram and facebook so they go and do the "exotic" thing. Then, they fly right back through Atlanta. I can only hope and pray that they weren't infected as I pray for those that are. :(

how did it get to Georgia?!
Atlanta is one enormous hub.

Atlanta has been the world's busiest airport by passenger traffic since 1998,[3] and by number of landings and take-offs every year since 2005 except for 2014 and 2018.[4][5] Hartsfield–Jackson held its ranking as the world's busiest airport in 2012, both in passengers and in number of flights, by accommodating 100 million passengers (more than 260,000 passengers daily) and 950,119 flights.[1][6][7] In 2017, it remained the busiest airport in the world with 104 million passengers

With just over 1,000 flights a day to 225 domestic and international destinations, the Delta hub is the world's largest airline hub.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartsfield–Jackson_Atlanta_International_Airport

Here you go. From HARVARD

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/st...says-coronavirus-likely-just-gathering-steam/

The scientist says they fear that by the time it gets to US, it may already be a new strain we have to deal with. Nice superbug China labs.

: There’s likely to be a period of widespread transmission in the U.S., and I hope we will avert the kind of chaos that some other places are seeing. That’s likely if we continue to be prepared, but I think it’s going to be a new virus that we have to deal with. That won’t be because the United States government has failed to contain it, it will mean that this is an uncontainable virus. If we’re dealing with it, it’s because everybody’s going to be dealing with it. I think that’s a likely scenario

Well, the smarties think it’s just a matter of time before it becomes widespread here. So do i. Bc China’s been throwing everything and the kitchen sink at this mess. Like wartime.

do I need more ammo? Maybe one of your life straw bottles I’ve seen?

That's bad, I mean really bad. Widespread transmission in the U.S. It was the "2nd wave" of the Spanish Flu that did most of the damage in terms of deaths. Its the super spread aspect of this virus that makes that statement so bad because even if it only kills 1 or 2% of people, that's a lot of people if 50 million people become infected.

How fucking expensive is disinfectant over ther that it's worth stabbing someone over?

Everything is in price-gouge mode now. Just last week a two pack of N95 masks was around 6 bucks on Amazon. It's $18 now. I can only imagine what the gouge is in China right now.

Get to preppin gentlemen. Better butter up your Angus with some lime cause Corona is on the menu.

Everything is in price-gouge mode now. Just last week a two pack of N95 masks was around 6 bucks on Amazon. It's $18 now. I can only imagine what the gouge is in China right now.
Personally if this contagion comes here in any sort of numbers I’m taking a month or two off. Fuck some flimsy mask, my family and I will be taking this to the next level. I’m not waiting until the useless government declares an emergency. Especially not Trudeau....

Personally if this contagion comes here in any sort of numbers I’m taking a month or two off. Fuck some flimsy mask, my family and I will be taking this to the next level. I’m not waiting until the useless government declares an emergency. Especially not Trudeau....

It reportedly can come through the eyes now. Reportedly. From Thai doctors. My 8 pack of masks is now fucked without some form fitting eyewear or a full scuba like face mask.

grrrrrrr

edit: and if you kill coronavirus, it wins. ;)

It reportedly can come through the eyes now. Reportedly. From Thai doctors. My 8 pack of masks is now fucked without some form fitting eyewear or a full scuba like face mask.

grrrrrrr

edit: and if you kill coronavirus, it wins. ;)
As in it will enter your eyes even if you don't touch it? Are you fucking kidding me?

Thanks Wuhan lab, thanks guys.

As in it will enter your eyes even if you don't touch it? Are you fucking kidding me?

Thanks Wuhan lab, thanks guys.

I'm going to get some swim goggles, just in case...

Great it is in Georgia, wait till it tries to come down here to Florida it will be in for a rude awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back