International Wuhan Coronavirus V.3 It’s not quite time to panic......yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread.
link to V.2
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ur-kids-hide-your-wife-and-buy-masks.4077165/
Link to V.1
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/virus-outbreak-in-china-and-elsewhere.4071239/

Is it ok to link twitter showing 3 toddlers being placed in 1 body bag to save body bags. That heartbreaking upsetting horrific display is where China is right now in their war against the virus.

Where are all the relevant info and videos that we posted from the previous threads in this OP?

Being the TS of a mega-thread is a big responsibility, bud. If you really think you are up to the task, then start updating with actual data! :cool:

I don't think so. Even our resident "how do I even know this is real?" guy aka @good-faith poster has accepted the fact we are all doomed lol
Whoa whoa whoa now

I still think it's a big ass hoax. But I always keep my options open and the evidence is starting to make me reconsider

I can say, however, that this is having a real world impact on me (as well) because of supply chain/potential supply chain issues. So hoax/accident/intentional or not, shit really is happening.

Where are all the relevant info and videos that we posted from the previous threads in this OP?

Being the TS of a mega-thread is a big responsibility, bud. If you really think you are up to the task, then start updating with actual data! :cool:
giphy.gif

You are the master, but we have to throw up some kind of reasonable facsimile and the link to the prior version to keep things going around, here.

lol, there’s not a lot of new data really. Most is rehashed. We are lucky to get anything outta that firewall to begin with

Atlanta is one of the largest international airports

New vid
so, uh, lots of bleeding. From the virus?
I'm assuming from the fall/tile floor. Split their wig or dotted their eye. I saw one or two others like that.

This is how maybe

Edit: watch from 1:20 on.

im fucking pissed! The 14 days has shown to be not long enough! We know this already!

And these ficksticks advise trump? Holy Jesus. President Trump, if you are on sherdog, don’t let them let these people out. Lock everyone back up! Seal everyone out of the country.

you’ll take the blame. And remember, the deep state people who staff these agencies hate your guts. And would love to see you take the blame for an outbreak.

edit: ok ok. Agreed. No politics in Wuhan thread. Geez

Last edited:
New vid

so, uh, lots of bleeding. From the virus?

In the comments people are saying that this video is showing the result of someone trying to steal disinfectant and subsequently being stabbed for it.

In the comments people are saying that this video is showing the result of someone trying to steal disinfectant and subsequently being stabbed for it.
Gotta be careful with those videos. And doubly careful with "warsonthebrink" and "coronaviruswatch2020" type twitter pages.

Clicks are more important than truth IMO

How fucking expensive is disinfectant over ther that it's worth stabbing someone over?

Gotta be careful with those videos. And doubly careful with "warsonthebrink" and "coronaviruswatch2020" type twitter pages.

Clicks are more important than truth IMO

true, it’s very dangerous. I try to my best to sift through the vids. Never know.

Question, even though this is a new vid, should we keep showing people forcefully rounded up by Chinese police? We’ve seen tons of instances already. Same thing with vids of one person lying dead on the street. Lots of those as well.

whaddya guys think?

edit: I didn’t even notice the fart guy. lol wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back