WTF is UFC doing with Connor

If no one cared, he wouldn’t still be the most popular MMA fighter.
No one who follows the sport thinks he's relevant, but yeah if you wanna use the criteria of a high school girl I'm sure he's still more "popular" among the casuals.

lol Coner can’t fight because he’d melt the test kit. The ufc won’t let him fight somewhere else for obvious reasons.

Conor has bigger problems to deal with right now, starting with getting sober. That's probably the biggest reason why he hasn't been fighting. Not the UFC

McGregor somehow, impossibly comes back clean, sober and in shape and you want him to fight Paddy Pimblett?! That’s the dream fight you’re asking for?

Conor would starch Paddy

Get the TS at WW for doing so while Belal is there, starch him too

Become first 3-weight champ

There, you Conor riders happy?

<mcgoat>

Conor is on his second last fight of his contract, it’s clear UFC haven’t done a great job at re negotiating his contract, he last fought 3 years ago it’s clear he wants out his contract but the UFC don’t want him to walk, the fact that Chandler waited 2 years to fight Conor only for him to pull out because of broken pinky toe should raise a lot of red flags

Conor would starch Paddy

Get the TS at WW for doing so while Belal is there, starch him too

Become first 3-weight champ

There, you Conor riders happy?

<mcgoat>

At first I was like... then I was like...

giphy.gif

{<redford}

Yeah I'm sure the UFC doesn't want to make money on a McGregor card LMAO.. Conor just wants to keep his name relevant so he can sell his whisky but that dude has zero intentions of fighting.. If you still can't see then you're dumb as rocks

UFC isn't doing anything with Conor because it's not their choice.

A better question is what he is doing with them. At this point he should retire but he continues to dangle everyone so he can milk the platform as a promotional vehicle for his other ventures. He's running short on easy fights and it would take a nuclear holocaust to clear the field for a title shot so he just keeps teasing us.

Back