WTF happened to Feij

He gives up in fights and believe it or not steroids do hhelp quite a bit.

He lost to Mike Kyle well before he tested positive. His big wins in MMA are King Mo (who's been a bust, and also tore his knee up during the fight) and a green Yoel Romero. He has no other notable wins. He was never a top LHW. Just a guy who hits hard that picked up a belt.

Hasn't been the same since he got busted.

It's crazy, back in the Strikeforce days he had great takedown defense and all that - now he's just gone :(

This. The guy is a brute. He's sloppy but he has a strong chin with great wrestling. He's just all around tough and doesnt slow down.

Even his fight with Cormier was decently competitive until the stoppage.

No.. no it wasn't. :icon_conf All he did was fail several takedowns (and land zero significant strikes) before Cormier destroyed him. The fight lasted barely over a minute FFS!

UFC competition happened. 1-3 in the UFC with his only win vs some guy not even in the UFC anymore. He has 1 win against a current UFC fighter and Romero is a middleweight.

No.. no it wasn't. :icon_conf All he did was fail several takedowns (and land zero significant strikes) before Cormier destroyed him. The fight lasted barely over a minute FFS!

Didn't that fight go like 30 seconds rofl?

Steven Seagal exposed him.

Didn't that fight go like 30 seconds rofl?

Yeah, just over a minute (just added that to my post). It wasn't the least bit competitive. Cummins just got mopped up in that fight.

Off-topic but I'm so sick of Goldie saying "embrace the grind"....

He gives up in fights and believe it or not steroids do hhelp quite a bit.

Yeah steroids are PED's . And what does PED's stand for ? Performance ENHANCING drugs. I hope everyone enjoys the new and "improved" mma :)

He lost to Mike Kyle well before he tested positive. His big wins in MMA are King Mo (who's been a bust, and also tore his knee up during the fight) and a green Yoel Romero. He has no other notable wins. He was never a top LHW. Just a guy who hits hard that picked up a belt.

'Uhh he has no top wins other than the two huge top wins I just discredited like a catty little brat'
You're an idiot.

Yeah, just over a minute (just added that to my post). It wasn't the least bit competitive. Cummins just got mopped up in that fight.

Be fair, man - for the first 2.5 seconds or so, Cummins looked pretty OK.

I prefer how it was before. who didn't want to watch overeem a few years ago?

Yeah steroids are PED's . And what does PED's stand for ? Performance ENHANCING drugs. I hope everyone enjoys the new and "improved" mma :)

Sad part about LHW is that coming into the fight he was ranked #10.

I love how couch warming failures in life are talking about how a former SF champion with wins that will be remembered forever in MMA, never amounted to anything.

'Uhh he has no top wins other than the two huge top wins I just discredited like a catty little brat'
You're an idiot.

Yoel Romero was not a huge win at all. He had 4 fights and had no business fighting Feijao. Might as well talk about Luciano Azevedo's huge win over Jose Aldo cause it's just as relevant.

I don't think much of King Mo. So, we'll just have to disagree on that one

Cummins was getting his ass kicked.

Feijao is known for getting caught after dominating a fight. He just seems really susceptible to getting ko'ed.

Cummins looks about as underdeveloped as did when he began. He's too good at getting hit.

Odd how he finishes King Mo and Romero and now his last two losses were to wrestlers.

Back