WTF happened to Feij

Yoel Romero was not a huge win at all. He had 4 fights and had no business fighting Feijao. Might as well talk about Luciano Azevedo's huge win over Jose Aldo cause it's just as relevant.

I don't think much of King Mo. So, we'll just have to disagree on that one

Of course oh great one, if you don't think much of a fighter then it's a done deal: the win means nothing.

What have you accomplished in your pathetic life? what are your credentials? Being the winner of calzone eating competitions isn't relevant.

Doesn't even looks like he trains. Seems to just rely on fucking swinging some wild, heavy shots.

Of course oh great one, if you don't think much of a fighter then it's a done deal: the win means nothing.

What have you accomplished in your pathetic life? what are your credentials? Being the winner of calzone eating competitions isn't relevant.

What is with the personal attacks? The OP is discussing Feijaos past opponents history with no malicious intent.

Cummins was getting his ass kicked.

Feijao is known for getting caught after dominating a fight. He just seems really susceptible to getting ko'ed.

Cummins looks about as underdeveloped as did when he began. He's too good at getting hit.

That is an absolute lie. His face was showing damage but Cummins was easily up in that fight before the finish.

Not underrated nor overrated, he's correctly rated, he's just a good wrestler, like thousands we have seen before.

I will say this about the Barista; his ground violence increases every fight and against better opponents each fight...

Correctly ranked indeed... I would be ok by me to see him against a lower top 10 guy...

You drunk?

Not underrated nor overrated, he's correctly rated, he's just a good wrestler, like thousands we have seen before.

I will say this about the Barista; his ground violence increases every fight and against better opponents each fight...

Correctly ranked indeed... I would be ok by me to see him against a lower top 10 guy...

A lot of things happened.

Back