WSOF Signs Thiago Silva For 4 Man LHW Tourney Event; Headlined By Gaethje v. Palomino

Was just about to start a thread on this. Im thinking thiago silva smashes ronny markes and ends up winning the tourney. Just kinda depends on who they get to fight matt hamill. Hopefully its a good prospect or somthing. I kinda feel like it will be atilla vegh which would be a good addition.

Last I heard, Vegh was fighting for KSW's LHW strap.

"The guy is a great fighter so we want to give him an opportunity."

Basically sums up why many athletes in major sports get away with everything, even things as bad as wife beating and rape get swept under the rug if you are good enough at a sport

This. I'm glad Coker didn't go for him.

In the final we could have Thiago Silva vs. Matt Hamill 2: The rematch nobody wants to see

This is big. Markes did good in ufc,i like his fights. He outwrestled wrestlers. He was taking romero down and winning until he gassed. He has questionable cardio and chin. Oh and he was mw(big mw,but still mw). Thiago is too powerfull and too strong for markes. Thiago via tko,he is still one of the best guys at lhw. He wins this,he destroyed hamill b4.
But if spong is fighting,i will pick him. He is best lhw kickboxer(better than saki imo) and should have good tdd training with rashad,rumble,etc.

Not a very good tourney other than the fact Thiago silva is fighting. WSOF is meh anyway. The other LHW in this bracket is crucial. Hopefully it's somebody good and not a LHW castoff. Idek they're bothering with Matt Hammill, dude should be retired.

In the final we could have Thiago Silva vs. Matt Hamill 2: The rematch nobody wants to see

Was thinking the same thing, their first fight was pretty Meh. But since it's Thiago it could be a Ko the second time around.

I'm glad to see him back.
People fuck up, pretty sure most of us have at some point, maybe not to such a degree, but it should not cost him the ability to earn a living the rest of his life.

Signing Hammill and Silva aren't bad moves, by themselves...

But then turning around and putting them in the same tourney where they could very well fight in the finals, which would just be a rematch of both of their last fights, which was a terrible fight to begin with...

WSOF gonna WSOF, I guess.

Where is Luiz Firmino? Wy he doesnt get a tittle shot?

I just want WSOF to die...they've shelved so many fighters and now they're signing new guys and giving them fights straight away.

They have no clue what they're doing.

Well outside of injury Thiago should walk right through this tournament.

what about stansbury? he just beat oshiem, I didn't hear that he signed with ufc either

I was just talking about in WSOF, but signing a top free agent would be a good move too IMO. I would beat on Stansbury if he was the 4th guy.

niiice

and if you go and say, hes a cokehead, i mean, the ufc lhw champion is a cokehead, so w/e

"The guy is a great fighter so we want to give him an opportunity."

Basically sums up why many athletes in major sports get away with everything, even things as bad as wife beating and rape get swept under the rug if you are good enough at a sport

oh fuck off kid

he didnt do shit, the court dropped the charges and youre still mad about this shit

ffs

Great signing. LHW tournament is bad ass. Spong is a must for this.

I wonder if Rama is out of his contract, he isnt listed in their website

If he still is a signed fighter, I'd like to see him as the 4th man in this tourney (He could make LHW without doubt)

Back