WSOF Signs Thiago Silva For 4 Man LHW Tourney Event; Headlined By Gaethje v. Palomino

I am actually pretty interested in that, however Hamill/Silva 2 isn't really something I'm gonna be super stoked to see.

Markes could grind out Silva, you never know.

Yeahhhh! This is gonna be awesome! :)

I really like the news honestly. Thiago Silva may have done some bad shit but as a fight fan glad to see him back. I like the tourney name wise.

JG deserves better but Baboon ain't too bad of a test and will be a fun ass fight.

Rare that WSOF news actually really excites me now days.

Hope they find a solid prospect for the other 205 spot.

I agree!!!

What's the status of his leg injury? Haven't hears a lot about him lately

He said in an interview he was aiming towards an early 2015 return, so he's likely close to being ready to go.

Thiago should win the tournament easily if he has his shit together.

"The guy is a great fighter so we want to give him an opportunity."

Basically sums up why many athletes in major sports get away with everything, even things as bad as wife beating and rape get swept under the rug if you are good enough at a sport

Ufc is startng to run out of people

flags_0

if that was a one night tournament, that would be the most excited I'd have been about WSOF in a while.

Cause one night tournaments are fucking awesome.

Silva has already defeated hamill, and I cant see him having problems with Marks. I can see the other participant being either Raphael David or Tyrone Spong.

It could also be Misha Cirkunov if he defeats Rodney Wallace

Also I think that Luiz Firmino deserves more the title shot against Gaethje considering his recent victory over Palomino

Silva takes it by ko but like shonuf said, if he comes in out of shaped, I can see Rony Markes beating him.

I also got Justin by ko.

That's a good option. Terry Holder and Jared Hamman are the only other guys I can think of.

I agree....maybe Hamill vs hamman and heun vs holder as alternate bout?

It could also be Misha Cirkunov if he defeats Rodney Wallace

Also I think that Luiz Firmino deserves more the title shot against Gaethje considering his recent victory over Palomino

Buscape win over palomino was 2 years ago

That's a good option. Terry Holder and Jared Hamman are the only other guys I can think of.

Maybe Mehman, he's fought at LHW many times before.

I like the Heun option though, that guy has so much potential. Every single fight I see him in he absolutely wrecks the guy he is fighting, even the fights where he lost.

Back