WSOF 22: Palhares vs. Shields 10:30PM ET Main Card/8PM ET Prelims DISCUSSION

Where the fuck am I supposed to watch this? I'm on the NBCS site and they are saying "coverage has concluded for the day.'

I don't remember what Kyle did to make everyone hate him nor do I really care. He's fun to watch and his career would have gone a lot better if he didn't take fights against anyone and everyone. He's really a LHW and the guy has fought Werdum, Bigfoot, Arlovski, Rumble and a bunch of other heavyweights.

I don't remember what Kyle did to make everyone hate him nor do I really care. He's fun to watch and his career would have gone a lot better if he didn't take fights against anyone and everyone. He's really a LHW and the guy has fought Werdum, Bigfoot, Arlovski, Rumble and a bunch of other heavyweights.

I honestly think a lot of people just hate him because some older fans hate him. I think he gets hate for beating up Bryan Olsen after TKOing him and biting Wes Sims.

kyle losing to a middleweight. such a good look for him.

I honestly think a lot of people just hate him because some older fans hate him. I think he gets hate for beating up Bryan Olsen after TKOing him and biting Wes Sims.

Eye pokes, hitting people after the bell, etc. Kyle is a dirty fighter.

Damn, thought for sure this would end in a ko. Much dissapoint. Fight did not deliver. Oh well. Huge win for Starks

The first two on TV are the only decisions so far, I hope Marlon changes this.

The first two on TV are the only decisions so far, I hope Marlon changes this.

I don't know the dude he's fighting but I hope he brings it. He's undefeated so I don't think he's going to give in easy, nobody wants to lose their 0.

I officially hate Starkes, he is so damn boring it's insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back