WSOF 22: Palhares vs. Shields 10:30PM ET Main Card/8PM ET Prelims DISCUSSION

One of the best fights ever at the time 'wasn't that great'?

Yeah I watched it live.. It was just another good tournament fight in the big org. Nog landed more jabs, shogun kept hitting outside trips and doing nothing. Did you watch it?

When they do the 'tale of the tape' before the walkouts they need to have the guys records.. I mean come on. Also, are they really not going to mention that this is khabibs brother?? GTFO wsof lol

ouch wanted to slug it out with him and got rocked.

Dang Nurmagomedov can throw and grapple

Not Khabib level wrestling.. better striking though.

Its weird hearing bas commentate at a different event opposite the ufc which happens to have shogun/lil nog 2 and other pride fighters fighting.

I see khabib cornering just about every russian fighter on the card and they all have same last name is like a big family of laynprayers and walln'stallers.

how many of these Nurmagomedov fuckers are there?

Damn.. they are like snakes going in. The Nurmagomedovs.

Nurmagomedov would KO him on the feet he should stand up.

Moreno gets props for throwing hard punches there.. Still trying. Also, what Bas was just talking about, the 'chin in' rnc.. It's a technique used by some of the great grapplers in MMA now a days.

oh, just realized this is on Fight Network right now. Nice.

seems like he has had the RNC like 10 times already.. the competition looks weak

Gaeje v. Paolomino 2 is going to be bonkers. First fight was incredible. Justin is for sure top 10 in the world but man is he wild and that makes for great fights.

Just stand up and KO this clown Abu.

I feel like its just how they were raised. The Nurmagomedovs love wrestling.

Last edited:
Nurmagomedov would KO him on the feet he should stand up.

There no way this doesn't end in a KO. I didn't see his last fight. But Starks looked extremely beatable against Ortiz getting rocked badly many times

Just checking in to see if this asshole Pyle will lose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back