Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
WSOF 18 Feb 12th

Marlon Moraes vs. Josh Hill BW title
Chris Greutzemacher vs. Antonio Carvalho
Shane Campbell vs. Brandt Dewsbery
Hakeem Dawodu vs. Trista Johnson

WSOF cards just getting worse and worse, please die already so these fighters can go to UFC and Bellator.

This is a great MFC card.

Not sure why no smealinho Rama?? Title defense???

Campbell is a good adition being the mfc champ

Also a Thursday card? Well see how it goes?

This is a great MFC card.

God damn that made me laugh harder than it should have.

I see they must have settled with Gruetzmacher out of court since he's back fighting for them.

Antonio Carvalho. That's a name I haven't heard in a minute.

So much for Rama title fight, Melvin/Newell, Elvis/Okami.

WSOF cards are main event and regional prelim type fights. Just die already, please.

Pato/Chris G is a good prelim fight, not a co main event.

That's nice, they got Chris Greutzemacher a fight before he sued them.

The Thursday thing actually excites me to hear. A card like this is hard to justify really staying in for or anything. But on a Thursday with Moraes and Hill it isn't so bad.

I think we all just have to take a step back and sort of reevaluate what we think of WSOF as. They used to be a strong brand with some deeper shows but that has changed.

Their main events are at least good. Moraes/Hill and Shields/Foster have my interest.

Think its just fairer to put them down with Axs and even honestly closer to Titan anymore.

Titan has deeper shows, WSOF has better main events.

The Thursday thing actually excites me to hear. A card like this is hard to justify really staying in for or anything. But on a Thursday with Moraes and Hill it isn't so bad.

I think we all just have to take a step back and sort of reevaluate what we think of WSOF as. They used to be a strong brand with some deeper shows but that has changed.

Their main events are at least good. Moraes/Hill and Shields/Foster have my interest.

Think its just fairer to put them down with Axs and even honestly closer to Titan anymore.

Titan has deeper shows, WSOF has better main events.

They're a fukn horrible promotion. Plain and simple

At least we know they are working with the ufc

They're a fukn horrible promotion. Plain and simple

At least we know they are working with the ufc
No we do not know the UFC part at all. Nor would that make a lick of sense.

And they have bad management. They went out and tried to be big right off the bat and it's coming back to hurt them. Shit happens.

All I'm saying is we should stop thinking of them as some huge org and treat them like a Axs show or Titan. They are at that level now.

If you look at them as such, we realize things aren't so bad.

Then why did rumble and arlovski go straight to the ufc?

And they are a distant third or forth promotion so that's how I think of them

Then why did rumble and arlovski go straight to the ufc?

Because paying two guys that make more than your gate per fight is stupid when they aren't boosting ratings?

Last edited:
Back