• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrong forum

Actual posters out here getting carded and banned.

Meanwhile this old moron continues to post whatever he wants.

yea mate who the fuck is this guy to be honest? I get he's a mod and all but all of his threads are in the wrong forum and they're about some random wonky wacky fuckin bullshit song
i got a yellow for joking about steroids but this dood is all about posting random ass threads without getting punished

btw if I get banned for this post you're the guy that needs to start the #FreeTomas movement

Backing out of thread, slowly...
giphy.gif

Literally just saw this a few minutes ago on Youtube for the first time. Take my like.

Has he ever posted anything related to MMA?
He actually has a lot of stories about older fighters especially in Pride. Just have fun whenever he posts as its just light-hearted banter.

He actually has a lot of stories about older fighters especially in Pride. Just have fun whenever he posts as its just light-hearted banter.

Gotcha, that’s cool. Just wondering, no complaints on my end. Although, I am pretty sure a thread like this posted by anyone else would be removed with the quickness.

Back