WRL62

Which of these "egret facts" are actually true? (answers will be revealed in August)

• Wealthy landowners, generally speaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you don't definitely measure up.
I'm sorry to hear that you've become too large to accept my pleasure, but there are things that we can do with other parts of ourselves, wouldn't you agree?

I think you don't. I also think you don't understand how your own brain works. :)

I am in control here. That is the first thing you need to understand.

Since we are talking about brains now;

No, you don't definitely measure up.

This doesn't make sense. It should be "No, you definitely don't measure up" You have put the words in the wrong order. Take a deep breath and relax.

I'm sorry to hear that you've become too large to accept my pleasure, but there are things that we can do with other parts of ourselves, wouldn't you agree?
I'd agree that I made you into a clown who can't even make a point. And no matter how much you try to tag me for the next 20 years, you'll never change that. :)

These guys were literally talking about me, flaming me and lying about me a year after I left the board. So who is doing that? I actually reply directly to people, like Jack, and answer everything they bring up, and he then loses quickly and runs away. So he's the reason he's not present.
Who cares if they were talking about you? Why are you framing things in terms of "losing" and "winning" when those terms are not applicable? You seem emotional, like a woman. How's your relationship with your father?

What makes you think you're likely to change my opinion? What are you even posting about now?
I wasn't trying to change your opinion. I'm trying to understand what your purpose is here.

I'd agree that I made you into a clown who can't even make a point. And no matter how much you try to tag me for the next 20 years, you'll never change that. :)
I'm not going to lie, Mr. Egret. I'm enchanted by you. I apologize for coming on too strong, but you see, I'm an aggressive man with strong desires. I know that you're playing coy for the boys, but I will have you yet. Dream of me against your back.

3mEqOFC.gif

I'm not going to lie, Mr. Egret. I'm enchanted by you. I apologize for coming on too strong, but you see, I'm an aggressive man with strong desires. I know that you're playing coy for the boys, but I will have you yet. Dream of me against your back.
Thanks for confirming that this is a call-out thread.

Infractions are temporary, my little egret. Desire does not expire.
Right, so we've got that admission and that you know it's an infraction. Check, my little Foolty.

Right, so we've got that admission and that you know it's an infraction. Check, my little Foolty.
If you think forbidding yourself to me will do anything to quell my desire, you have forgotten the lessons of Shakespeare.

Does anyone drink Arizona green tea? It’s the only thing that usually gets me off soda for a short period of time.

If you think forbidding yourself to me will do anything to quell my desire, you have forgotten the lessons of Shakespeare.
More, and make sure you make it clear that I'm "Egrit."

You've flown away this once, my bird,
but ever do love's trade winds
blow
gently
back into my arms

Who cares if they were talking about you?
You asked me if my main concern was talking about someone who wasn't present as though that was a taboo thing, when actually I'm here because people were talking about me when I wasn't present. The person in question chose not to be present.

Why are you framing things in terms of "losing" and "winning" when those terms are not applicable? You seem emotional, like a woman. How's your relationship with your father?
You seem unintelligent, like a child. You default to groupthink and arguments that blatantly contradict themselves. What kind of educational level did you achieve?

Emphasizing dishonest and unconstructive arguing is quite useful. Especially when people try to use it to "score points" then run away when it doesn't work, which is exactly what Jack tries to do, with the exception that I'm not letting him run away from his fail. I'm just asking him to admit that he was wrong about the definition then it can move on.

I wasn't trying to change your opinion. I'm trying to understand what your purpose is here.
I'm not trying to change your opinion either. And I don't know what your purpose is since you seem to pretend to have an issue with flaming or immature behavior while being blind to what's going on aroundd you.

You've flown away this once, my bird,
but ever do love's trade winds
blow
gently
back into my arms
Endlessly you ask the sky. The silence answers, there's no reason why.

You've gained nothing here but just admitting that you're a spammer who has nothing else to add.

Anyway, now that your little call out thread has failed, I may go back to being the boogeyman and letting you make up whatever nonsense you want about me, since you know what happens when I actually show up and turn you all into blabbering, running idiots.

I may come back to the thread. I might not. Good night. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back