Wrestling vs Judo?

theres a wrestling class next to my club i smoked a dude in a wrestling match (he wasnt wearing a gi i was) in like 10 secs by holding him down after i slammed the wind out of him. he was about 6'6 300 pounds a freak for his age and im only about 6'0 185. also i fought the teach in a judo match (we were both wearing gis) and i beat him pretty quickly to.

theres a wrestling class next to my club i smoked a dude in a wrestling match (he wasnt wearing a gi i was) in like 10 secs by holding him down after i slammed the wind out of him. he was about 6'6 300 pounds a freak for his age and im only about 6'0 185. also i fought the teach in a judo match (we were both wearing gis) and i beat him pretty quickly to.

Well, case closed then. Thanks for clearing this all up.

Well, case closed then. Thanks for clearing this all up.

Yup, unconfirmable anecdotal evidence is the best kind of argument you can get :icon_chee

On to a new topic: I think calling Einstein a genius for coming up with special and general relativity is a crock. I had no trouble with my grade 9 physics course - that physics stuff is trivial. (Just don't talk to my old science teacher about me, I'm sure his memory is going :redface:)

This all depends on who is fighting, if a really good judokan is fighting, he could takedown alot of wrestlers, E.G. Karo, Rhadi Fergoson. But a good wrestler could breat alot of judo guys E.G. Couture, Lesnar

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTm94LbLNQE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTm94LbLNQE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Judo vs wrestling

Wrestler with singlet
Judoka with GI
Pin or submission for victory
Wrestler goes for double leg
Judoka chokes him unconcious

Interesting

Frank Trigg is a judo BB:icon_chee

That is stupid though. That is like saying a boxer vs. a kickboxer in a kickboxing match. You know what I mean? The wrestler has no idea about submissions. 3 months of sub defense and frank trigg pins that guy easy.

He didn't get the guy down!

I am always surprised that the style vs style threads are always best-sellers on this forum.

Back