Wresting: The Cancer Killing MMA

How is this thread alive let alone on page 9 ...

Why dont people understand that its on the people who are being held down and controlled to do something about it...its their fault for being held down...there is always an option or way out of those situations... And because of that ,it means you are actually getting dominated because your not getting out and being dominated in a fight means you're losing ... Its not a hard concept to follow

The rules are fine... Fighters just need to actually take the time to become Mixed martial artist's and less time dying their hair and wrap their lambos pink...

Just do what I do - watch the events when you can fast forward. I often FF all WMMA fights until the finish and if someone gets KOd I'll go back and watch it for 20 seconds.

Midgets I don't bother. They get the WMMA treatment. Anyone who I like or is an exciting fighter I watch the whole fight. Most UFC events I get through in 30 minutes with this approach. You'll enjoy the sport more this way.
Haha great comment and exactly how I feel about modern UFC lol.

Wrestlers will think twice about going for a takedown if knee's to a grounded opponent and soccer kicks to the head were legal.

How is this thread alive let alone on page 9 ...

Why dont people understand that its on the people who are being held down and controlled to do something about it...its their fault for being held down...there is always an option or way out of those situations... And because of that ,it means you are actually getting dominated because your not getting out and being dominated in a fight means you're losing ... Its not a hard concept to follow

The rules are fine... Fighters just need to actually take the time to become Mixed martial artist's and less time dying their hair and wrap their lambos pink...

Holy shit brother.

Checking in from page 1 and you said it.

If you can't get up you're losing.

If your opponent can kiss you tenderly and you can't stop it, you're losing the round.

Kicking and kneeing a grounded opponent would fix a lot. Pride rules were best.

Back