Social WR Lounge v262: Pansy Division

What mini power do you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did that? That's gross.
I was the voice of reason.

Reminds of when I was cleaning a student house, and some dude walked up to me and said "did you take out the trash?" I told him yeah man. He said "oh..." in a sad way and he was looking at the trash can. So I asked him what's up, and wants to know where I threw the bags of trash. At this point I'm scared that I threw out something important to him, so I ask him. He says "well it was important to me."

So I take him to the container room, he opens the container and asks if I remember which bag was in the bin. They all look the same, so I can't really help. He starts picking up bags and searches them, I'm just slightly confused standing there.

Tonni: "Dude, what did you throw out?"

Leopold (not his real name): "Well, I was on a hunger strike because this girl rejected me and I threw out all my food. But a friend of mine who studies psychology told me that's "blackmail" and I shouldn't do it. And I'm pretty hungry right now so I want my food back."

Tonni: "Why don't you go to the store and buy some food...?"

Leopold: "I'm hungry right now."

He takes out filthy tomatoes, a cucumber and some chicken.

Tonni: "You're not gonna eat that..are you?"

Leopold: "Why not?"

At this point I feel like I need to save this guy's health and I offer him my lunch, he rejects it and wants to wash off the vegetables that have been in a dirty bag for god knows how long. I negotiate with him and he ends up eating only the gooey tomatoes.

I was the voice of reason.

Reminds of when I was cleaning a student house, and some dude walked up to me and said "did you take out the trash?" I told him yeah man. He said "oh..." in a sad way and he was looking at the trash can. So I asked him what's up, and wants to know where I threw the bags of trash. At this point I'm scared that I threw out something important to him, so I ask him. He says "well it was important to me."

So I take him to the container room, he opens the container and asks if I remember which bag was in the bin. They all look the same, so I can't really help. He starts picking up bags and searches them, I'm just slightly confused standing there.

Tonni: "Dude, what did you throw out?"

Leopold (not his real name): "Well, I was on a hunger strike because this girl rejected me and I threw out all my food. But a friend of mine who studies psychology told me that's "blackmail" and I shouldn't do it. And I'm pretty hungry right now so I want my food back."

Tonni: "Why don't you go to the store and buy some food...?"

Leopold: "I'm hungry right now."

He takes out filthy tomatoes, a cucumber and some chicken.

Tonni: "You're not gonna eat that..are you?"

Leopold: "Why not?"

At this point I feel like I need to save this guy's health and I offer him my lunch, he rejects it and wants to wash off the vegetables that have been in a dirty bag for god knows how long. I negotiate with him and he ends up eating only the gooey tomatoes.
That's fucking gross as hell. Did he get psychiatrist afterwards? He needs one.

What about juggalo gals? Juggalettes?

One of the hottest girls I've ever messed with was a juggalo ....but most of them are kinda skeezy. My number one juggalo friend Jose that I used to get high in the play place with in McDonald's after close was dating the fastest ugliest juggalette goblin lookin bitch you ever seen.

Juggalettes are the most unattractive group of girls found anywhere in the solar system
This is why they call them JUGgalos.

35026764_1836128923107821_5358076434537512960_n.jpg

More like WOAT for me. Spams unreadable garbage. I kind of give him a pass because he's clearly not well, but I stopped reading his stuff a while ago.

When I was in HS, there was this mentally handicapped kid that some other kids would take advantage of. They'd point someone out and say, "go struggle him, Mike." And then he'd go to the target and grab him by the shoulders and shake. People didn't know how to react, and the kids that initiated that would be giggling their heads off. I felt conflicted because Mike clearly enjoyed the attention and he had friends, but they were using his kind of awkwardness field in an undignified way (were they laughing with him or at him? Did it matter if he was having fun, too?). That's kind of how I see the N13 "fans."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back