Social WR Lounge v214: RR, will it be Meth?

Favorite dinosaur?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
It's rare we get our new thread title already on the first page(s) of the old thread, but this was a pretty clear case. Credit to @Sara

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

jKw0RYC.gif

Dammit I just posted in the other thread :(

@LazaRRus

Dammit it might be true?!?

"There have been unconfirmed reports, echoed by at least one journalist who was on the ground, that one of the adult males included in this tally died of a heart attack after accidentally tasing himself, but Snopes is unable to confirm that assertion at this time, or if that report refers to Greeson. "

@LazaRRus

Dammit it might be true?!?

"There have been unconfirmed reports, echoed by at least one journalist who was on the ground, that one of the adult males included in this tally died of a heart attack after accidentally tasing himself, but Snopes is unable to confirm that assertion at this time, or if that report refers to Greeson. "

Man I hope it is

Man I hope it is
I dont think we are that lucky.
The sources are not to reliable. But dammit its still real to me!

Thats the way to go. Instant internet and family legend.
Even after your death your family has to be embarrassed by you.
"wait! Are YOU related to the guy that tazed him self in the balls and died from a heart attack??"

I dont think we are that lucky.
The sources are not to reliable. But dammit its still real to me!

Thats the way to go. Instant internet and family legend.
Even after your death your family has to be embarrassed by you.
"wait! Are YOU related to the guy that tazed him self in the balls and died from a heart attack??"

I would probably change my last name if I was related to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back