Social WR Lounge v208: Getting your n word pass revoked by a 24oz can of twisted tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I did it must have been the result of you saying something hateful about women. You went through a period where you talked a lot about how useless women are.

I always thought it was funny how much camaraderie you were able to build with Sherdog’s racist incel
crowd just by loving white men and dismissing the need for a woman. They were like, “Us too!!”

{<jordan}

I really don't though. I mentioned not that long ago I got a super close female cousin (more like a big sister in practice) who moved to California and hates our entire
family. She treats me like a little prince immune to criticism or fault, pretty awesome lol. I do 100% confide in her though, more than anybody else and even my first steps as a baby were staggering into her arms. Women are not useless.

Yeah he is pretty annoying and says such dumb shit.
Sadly you cant win an argument against him, he is simply to dumb to understand when he lost.
At this point with him I assume it's a mod alt to fill their infraction quota for the month.

I miss the likes late at night when like now are too tired to give some what coherent replies.. just throw a like and be done.
Now I have none...
this shit affect my quality of life

@BEER

The Clippers were murdered by a Mavericks team that didn't even shoot well. I know Kawhi wasn't there. So how about somehow Beverly and Pandemic P to the Rockets for Harden?

@BEER

The Clippers were murdered by a Mavericks team that didn't even shoot well. I know Kawhi wasn't there. So how about somehow Beverly and Pandemic P to the Rockets for Harden?
77-27 after Q2 <Huh2>

its a great show and its still great ages well.
It and KOTH aged incredibly well. The fact that the early seasons of both shows are still super relevant is impressive to me.

The WR version is
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...d19-to-collect-unemployment-benefits.4154051/

Look through his threads and you find some well interesting stuff
They're so bad. Most of my encounters are his VGF threads which are bad enough.

GOD I love Cock and Bull Ginger Beer. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back