Social WR Lounge v208: Getting your n word pass revoked by a 24oz can of twisted tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It and KOTH aged incredibly well. The fact that the early seasons of both shows are still super relevant is impressive to me.

Yeah. Its impressive as hell.
Its one of my favourite shows.
Matt did a good job, his newer show is okay but wont be a classic.
Disenchantment or similar IIRC

@BEER

The Clippers were murdered by a Mavericks team that didn't even shoot well. I know Kawhi wasn't there. So how about somehow Beverly and Pandemic P to the Rockets for Harden?

I haven't kept up, but I saw the Clips were down 50 at halftime and shot less than 24% in the half. Lmao, what a bunch of cans.

I haven't kept up, but I saw the Clips were down 50 at halftime and shot less than 24% in the half. Lmao, what a bunch of cans.
I don't think Beverly is good for this team or the culture.

If you are in the area.

EqXG713XcAAyT12

Last edited:
Arguably somewhat conservative take: this is a trash take and Rashid should be ashamed for exploiting this news event to score identity politics points. Not all the facts are in. The guy absolutely did die in the blast. And the media did not demonize Tamir Rice.

134298180_5705508072793457_2833585132644923230_n.jpg

Arguably somewhat conservative take: this is a trash take and Rashid should be ashamed for exploiting this news event to score identity politics points. Not all the facts are in. The guy absolutely did die in the blast. And the media did not demonize Tamir Rice.

134298180_5705508072793457_2833585132644923230_n.jpg

Have they actually uncovered a motive other than suicide? Usually terrorists will make sure their political motives are known, if they aren't immediately apparent.
All I read was that they were investigating a possible 5G CT link, but that would be a weird CT for a technology literate IT worker to jump on board.
If I was going to leap to conclusions based on the scant facts available, I would just assume he was a socially inept IT worker (with a familiarity with explosives) who felt especially alienated during Christmas festivities and decided to off himself dramatically. Even though Christmas suicides are apparently more of a myth than a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back