Social WR lounge V 296 Now 93% peaceful in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also show some class
Its intercourse

https://pdfhost.io/v/ZpDNvmPTe_Cris...yvZIqlaHMEimyp-Z54NIP9DezN3aXySA4plms1uj4m12g

@Trotsky @Zankou @panamaican @Quipling

A comic book store has sued a neighboring hotel for letting customers to throw things over their balconies and on to the comic book store's building. Part of the complaint submited to the Court is in comic book form. The complaint is in the link and the comic book starts on page 6.

I'd immediately waive all fee's if they helped me submit that to the court.

I wonder when @Deorum is back? I just know that guy is thinking 'fuck, this is boring as hell' and he want's to come post here again.
he's alright but probably wants to be asked to come back, to save face. this applies to most of those that left in a huff thinking there'd be some site-wide mourning and everyone else will be left saddened and confused about what to do with their lives in the absence of such sheer genius and wit.

he's alright but probably wants to be asked to come back, to save face. this applies to most of those that left in a huff thinking there'd be some site-wide mourning and everyone else will be left saddened and confused about what to do with their lives in the absence of such sheer genius and wit.
<FookIsThatGuy>

You guys I just ripped a perfect beefy fart. Lasted a solid five seconds and even had the squeaky upward inflection at the end

I'm on dubbs?
jXQMntl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back